Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
1. The autism epidemic.
2. Why you don’t need a man to travel alone.
3. What the government is spraying to kill Zika mosquitos might be hurting you.
4. These pecan pie cookie bars are delicious.
5. How to cope when an airlines’ computer systems are down and travel is messed up.
6. How to optimize sun exposure for Vitamin D.
7. When your child is the travel agent.
8. Watching your daughter win gymnastics gold.
9. Delicious raw vegan fudge.
10. Do your friends actually like you?
11. Health secrets of the Amish.
12. Healing acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
13. How do you get a guy to stop texting you?
14. How to get grass, mud, blood, sweat, and more stains out of your kid’s clothing and uniforms.
15. Here’s what you should know about the ancient practice of cupping embraced by U.S. Olympic athletes.
16. The right way to bribe your kid’s to read.
17. The cult of soul cycle.
18. Everything you ever wanted to know about Team USA’s Ralph Lauren uniforms.
19. How the best coaches or sports instructors teach life lessons.
20. What you didn’t know about Machu Picchu and Peru’s sacred sites.
21. Listen to Episode 18 of The Sessions with Dr. Michael Breus, author of The Power of When, discuss how adjusting when you eat, when you exercise, when you consume caffeine, and when you get light exposure can optimize your health, energy, and productivity.
22. What teen’s need most from their parents.
23. Take the Chronotype Test and find your sleep type.
24. See Meryl Streep’s new movie, Florence Foster Jenkins. Meryl Streep stars as a New York City socialite, philanthropist, and amateur operatic soprano. Hugh Grant plays her husband Frank, and The Big Bang Theory’s Simon Helberg plays the role of Cosmé McMoon, a Mexican-American pianist, and composer who became best known as Foster Jenkins’ accompanist.
25. Listen to the Sleep Success Summit online from August 8-15, 2016.
BLOG I’M LOVING: LiveGreenSupreme.com is a health and wellness site.
PERSON TO FOLLOW ON SNAP CHAT: KCAVSNAPS (Kristen Cavallari)
Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice in the comments.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Guide to the Olympics + Instant Pot Recipes (it’s the hottest selling item on Amazon) + How to Use Instagram Stories + Eye Health + Clint & Scott Eastwood on Integrity, Being On Time & Working Hard + Dollar Shave Club + Traveling with Kid’s on Planes + Eating in NOLA + More!
If you liked this post, please share it with others. And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to The Chic List.