My wedding gift guide includes some fabulous gifts to show your joy for the special couple’s big day.
1. Cupcakes and Cashmere at Home, by Emily Schuman: Emily is the editor of the popular lifestyle blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere. Her latest book includes tips for home design and entertaining.
2. Custom Family Portrait: I think personalized gifts are the best.
3. Bodum Eileen Coffee Press: A stylish coffee pot for coffee lovers.
4. Tourrance Throw: The most luxurious throw ever.
5. Crate and Barrel Beck Tray: The perfect accessory for entertaining.
6. Le Creuset Dutch Oven: No kitchen is complete without a Le Creuset dutch oven.
7. You’re Getting Married Card: A pretty card for the couple’s special day.
8. Coyuchi Organic Bath Towels: These towels are soft and designed to dry quickly in the dryer.
9. Mr. and Mrs. Sunday Suppers, by Lorraine Wallace: This cookbook includes heartwarming favorites like Beef Stew with Winter Root Vegetables, Mom’s Chicken and Rice Casserole, Lobster Pot Pie, and Chicken Cordon Bleu Pinwheels. She also includes delicious vegetarian and gluten-free options.
10. Parachute Luxury Bedding: Luxury bedding made in Italy at affordable prices.
11. Kiss Wine Stopper: Wine lovers will adore this trendy wine stopper.
12. Heart Shaped Bowls: The perfect salad bowl for a couple in love.
13. The Newlywed Cookbook, by Sarah Copeland: Chapters are cleverly divided into sections like “Date Night,” “Indulgences,” and “Gatherings.” In the book there’s also advice on topics like gardening, stocking your pantry, and buying sustainable seafood.
14. Spice Rack With Erasable Labels: A stylish way to organize spices.
15. The Complete Cooking For Two Cookbook, by America’s Test Kitchen: This cookbook features over 650 recipes specially designed for a 2-person household.
16. Cuisinart Food Processor: Save time prepping meals with the best food processor.
17. Turkish Hand Towels: One of my favorite kitchen accessories are tea towels.
18. Cheese to My Heart Cutting Board: A great idea for entertaining.
19. R. Murphy Knives: These high quality knives will last a long time.
20. All-Clad Slow Cooker: The busy couple will appreciate this slow cooker.
21. Breville Toaster Oven: A must-have kitchen appliance. I use it to re-heat food and bake frozen cookies. I can’t imagine not having one.
22. Thomas Keller All-Clad TK Collection: Thomas Keller is the renown chef and restaurant owner in California. I consider All-Clad the best cookware on the market, and the TK Collection is a great investment.
And I would love to know…
What is your most memorable wedding gift? What are some of your favorite gifts to give couples?