Here’s a roundup of Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your best friend, mom, main squeeze, or even something you might like for yourself. Valentine’s Day is a sweet occasion to celebrate with loved ones.
3. Champagne, Brut Premier Cru by Aubry NV is a smoky, floral, vibrant, and citrusy Champagne, a delicious alternative to the big brand names. It’s an impressive entry-level that retails for about $45.
5. Eliza Page Jewelry is one of my favorite jewelry designers. The flagship store is located in Austin, Texas. I also love the fine jewelry collection from Gorjana, and Sidney Evan. For charms, I recommend James Avery.
6. Venus ET Fleur Eternity Roses are luxury roses that can last more than a year with proper care.
7. Outsider Black Flag Hat is perfect for the outdoorsman.
8. Cook the Book by Molly Baz is a modern guide to becoming a better, faster, more creative cook, featuring fun, flavorful recipes anyone can make.
11. Brooklyn Candle Company Love Potion Candle is an exotic blend of jasmine blossoms, calming lavender, and bright mandarin reminiscent of a freshly picked bouquet of wildflowers.
13. Yeti Rambler Mug is my favorite travel mug. It’s the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
14. Gucci Marmont Mini Bag is a great investment piece.
16. Inku Cocktail Glasses by Sergio Herman for Serax are delicate, tulip-shaped glasses. They are so popular and sell out fast.
17. Sprinkles cupcakes can be shipped nationwide. The Red Velvet cupcakes are the most popular.
17. Solo Stove Outdoor Fire Pit is easy to light with an almost smoke-free burn.
A few more ideas:
Theragun Mini ($199) is perfect for tight muscles. It’s so lightweight and fits in the palm of your hand.
OURA Ring is a fitness tracker you wear on a finger. The third-generation Oura ring adds SpO2 blood oxygenation readings. These are taken through the night, not during the day. If you are looking to improve your sleep habits, this is a great tool. It’s also an activity tracker.
Dessert Recipes for Valentine’s Day
I think baking for others is an act of love. Here are a few of my favorite dessert recipes.
Pink Champagne Cake is a gorgeous cake for Valentine’s Day.
Red Velvet Cake is another great cake choice for Valentine’s Day. It does take the entire bottle of red food coloring to make the cake really red.
Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcakes are super moist and has a mild cocoa flavor, with a bright red color. This is the original recipe from Sprinkles Cupcakes.
Check out this post for more gift ideas.
P.S. I write a weekly newsletter packed with obsessively-curated recommendations. Sign up if you like and get my newsletter delivered right to your Inbox via this link. The latest issue includes a list of non-alcoholic spirits and more ideas for Valentine’s Day.
Newsletter #1: Health and Wellness, San Antonio Travel Guide, Supplements for Immune Support
Newsletter #2: Best Buys 2021, Savannah Travel Guide, Rum Cake Recipe
Newsletter #3: Favorite Books, Movies, Shows, Podcasts, Apps, Food of 2021, Portland, Marine Travel Guide, Green Smoothie Recipe
Newsletter #4: Morning Routines + Santa Fe Travel Guide + Recent Purchases
Newsletter #5: Home Gym + Best Streaming Apps + Philadelphia Travel Guide
Newsletter #6: Super Bowl Dip Recipes + Valentine’s Day Recipes + Non-Alcoholic Spirits + Laurel Miss Travel Guide
You May Have Missed:
Some links may contain affiliate links. When you click and shop the Amazon links, I may receive a tiny commission.