My January edition of things I love include some of my favorite finds. From chic kitchen accents to loveable gifts to give and get, check out some of the stuff I’m loving lately.
Read on to find out my favorite things for January.
1. FRESHLY PICKED MOCCASINS: These moccasins are so adorable.
2. THE INFLUENCE NETWORK: The Influence Network is for creatively minded women, who are looking for an uplifting community for encouragement and resources to make their online lives mean something. I enjoy the monthly online courses. I also participate in the book club and recently joined a small group. The Influence Network conference is held annually in Indianapolis, Indiana. I also recommend the Influence Network podcast. New episodes air weekly, covering topics like spiritual growth, writing and blogging, justice and creative business. I really love this online community.
3. SEVENLY: Giving Back is always in style. Dress in world change fashion with cause apparel for many occasions. Each item purchased impacts a person in need. I proudly wear several of the Sevenly designs. Currently crushing on the Be Kind tees.
4. JENI’S ICE CREAM: Jeni’s ice cream is my favorite ice cream. I discovered Jeni’s while visiting the North Market in Columbus, Ohio. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams has shops in Columbus, Atlanta, Nashville, L.A. and Charleston. Pint sizes are sold at grocery stores nationwide. Click here for Jeni’s Vanilla Bean Ice Cream recipe. For more of Jeni’s delicious ice cream recipes, pick up a copy of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream’s at Home and Jeni’s Splendid Desserts. GF options are available.
5. HANGING SPERE BASKETS: Turn your produce into art with one or several hanging steel-wire baskets.
6. CHERRY BOMBE: Cherry Bombe is my favorite food magazine. Cherry Bombe is a beautifully designed magazine that celebrates women and food. I also recommend the podcast, Radio Cherry Bombe. The podcast brings the pages of Cherry Bombe magazine to life via conversation with some of the most interesting women in the world of food. Join host Julia Turshen each week as she engages with chefs, farmers, photographers, cookbook editors, entrepreneurs, icons and others to discover their stories and what inspires, excites and influences them.
7. ALOHA: I use Aloha Premium Protein. The product is free of anything artificial and made from thoughtfully sourced whole foods and protein from plant sources. The protein powder is delicious, nutritious, and grown purely from earth. It is great for travel.
8. PURSE CHARGER: These stylish purses keep an iPhone charged on-the-go.
9. I’D RATHER BE SHORT: It’s 100 reasons why it’s awesome to be small is an adorable book.
10. FLEECE TIGHTS: If you’re looking for tights that will actually warm you up in cold weather, I recommend Plush Fleece-Lined Tights. I wear fleece tights in the winter months with my flight attendant dress.
11. HEADBANDS OF HOPE: These are perfect for the cold weather. Keep your ears warm and give back at the same time! For every Headband of Hope purchased, one is given to a girl with cancer and $1 is donated to fund life-saving childhood cancer research.
What are YOU loving lately?
Find out more of my favorite things here.