My latest edition of things I love include some of my favorite finds. From delicious chocolate to loveable gifts to give and get, check out some of the things I’m loving lately.
Read on to find out some of my favorite things.
1. Catbird Jewelry Heart Memory Ring: Show your love for someone special or yourself with this 14K gold monogrammed heart ring. I also love the Catbird stackable rings. Catbird NYC is one of my favorite boutiques to visit or shop online for jewelry.
2. GFF Mag: GFF Mag (Gluten-Free Forever Magazine) is my favorite gluten-free lifestyle publication. Each issue features recipes from top chefs, cookbook authors, and bloggers; tutorials for mastering gluten-free cooking, trends, products, people and places worth knowing about; deliciously indulgent travel; lifestyle extras that’ll elevate your everyday; and a lot of fun.
3. Good Candle Brooklyn: These candles are simply the best smelling candles ever. My favorite is the Mimosa scent.
4. DeLonghi Kmix Electric Kettle: I use my DeLonghi Kettle to quickly boil water. I gave my dad a DeLonghi for Father’s day a couple of years ago. He uses it for canning. I love the stylish design of the kettle and color options. This is one of my favorite time-saving kitchen tools.
5. Maya Brenner State Necklace: Maya Brenner state necklaces are available in any state, come in sterling silver or 14k gold and can have a diamond added. Each necklace chain is 16″.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Sexy Sienna and Lost Cherry Lipstick Duo: I love these new spring colors from Charlotte Tilbury. Charlotte recommends wearing the lighter shade during the day and the darker shade for going out. It is the perfect lipstick duo for Spring.
7. Cord Taco: The cord taco is a genius tool for organizing charges, ear buds, and other wires. The premium leather greatly changes the look from messy to cool and organized.
8. Oh Joy!: 60 Ways to Create and Give Joy: A beautiful, colorful, inspired DIY guide for creating stylish projects, from home decor to food to fashion, from the popular blogger and Pinterest sensation, Joy Cho.
9. Hu Kitchen Candy Bars: I visited Hu Kitchen in N.Y.C. The food is healthy with lots of options for the paleo and gluten-free diet. I am crazy about their chocolate bars. I think they are the best thing ever. All of Hu Kitchen’s chocolate is free of refined sugar, gluten, dairy, emulsifiers, stabilizers, soy or GMOs. My favorite is almond butter and puffed quinoa. You can order the chocolate bars online HERE.
10. Restoration Hardware 802 Gram Turkish Towels: I think it is worth splurging on some luxury home items like bath towels. My favorite bath towels are the Turkish towels from Restoration Hardware available in 37 colors. These towels are thick and absorbent and last a long time.
11. Bullet Proof Coffee: I love the taste of Bullet Proof Coffee. It makes me feel energized, alert and focused all day without the crash of energy drinks. It’s made with high quality unsalted grass-fed butter, so it tastes great and provides important fatty acids like CLA.
12. Tracy Anderson: My favorite fitness guru is Tracy Anderson. I am a proud devotee of the Tracy Anderson Method along with many celebrities including J Lo and Gweneth Paltrow. If you are looking for a new workout to try, I recommend starting with the following DVD’s: Tracy Anderson Method for Beginners; Tracy Anderson Cardio Dance for Beginners; Tracy Anderson Precision Toning; Tracy Anderson Mat Workout for Beginners; Tracy Anderson: Dance + Cardio.
I recommend starting the 90 day Metamorphosis videos after mastering the beginner videos. Tracy created an entire program based on a woman’s body type. I follow the hipcentric program. The other options are abcentric, glutecentric, and omnicentric.
What are you loving lately?
Find out more of my favorite things HERE.
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, playlists and more delivered straight to your inbox once a month.