Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent the editor’s opinion. Download the Pocket App to save articles.
1. The best Instagram apps.
2. Inside Elizabeth Holmes final months at Theranos.
3. A terrific guide to Lisbon and Porto.
4. The discount cable and charger brands you can trust.
5. The 40 minute face lift with no sedation or scars.
6. The Caribbean travel guide.
7. The people who eat the same meal everyday.
8. Zac Posen’s delicious brown buttered chocolate chip cookie recipe. I substituted Cup4Cup gluten-free flour for a gluten-free version. For more of Zac’s recipes, order his new cookbook. The dessert recipes are my favorite.
9. I’m saving Gaby’s guide to San Francisco for my next layover.
10. Tips for flying with a toddler.
11. As part of an enhanced security process, citizens traveling to the majority of the European Union nations after January 2021 will have to register online and pay a small fee.
12. How high do you hang art?
13. 36 houses in St. Augustine.
14. Things to know before your first visit to Paris.
15. Hotel travel hacks.
16. Who decides what news is fake news. Is it an attempt to control a narrative?
17. How to win the Bachelor. Somehow, after 23 seasons and some very clear patterns, the contestants of America’s greatest dating show do not know how to work the system.
18. What locals eat around the world.
19. This guide to copywriting is excellent.
20. Where to eat in Pittsburgh.
21. How to use iPhone abroad without going broke.
22. How to Marie Kondo your Twitter feed.
23. I’m reading Dr. Gundry’s new book The Longevity Paradox: How to Die Young at a Ripe Old Age.
P.S. Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Instagram Tips + Professional Organizers Share Their Favorite Products + Cruise Tips + More!
Favorite Beauty Products No Clump Mascara + Eye Makeup Remover + Hair Products + More!
Link Love: My Favorite Thermals + Google Map Tips + Sweet Potato Enchiladas + Improve Your Writing + More!
2018 Best Buys: My Favorite Products I Purchased in 2018 including gluten-free and paleo items + Espresso Maker + Nut Milk + Towels + Hair Styling Tools + Non-Toxic Cleaning + More!
The Chic List: Home Organization Shows + Marriage Podcast + Low Carb King Cake + Celery Juice + More!