Here are a few fun links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. How to stay healthy while traveling the globe.
2. I plan on trying some of these healthy crock pot meals .
4. When human trafficking goes unnoticed in America.
6. How to change someone’s mind according to science.
7. Adam Grant discusses the art of managing fear.
8. Apple is right the FBI wants to break into lots of phones.
9. A surprising way to discover the secret of who you are.
10. Tips from a butler on cleaning a home.
11. What causes autism?
12. The invention of the Type A personality.
13. How to use Facebook’s new like button.
14. How Marie Kondo organizes her brain.
15. How I quit my smartphone and really started living.
17. This salted caramel banana bread is delicious.
18. Navigating adolescence and your kid’s perspective.
19. The science behind overeating.
20. These Mexican falafel tacos are tasty.
21. Meet the internext hoax buster.
Question of the Day:
What is your ideal weekend?
P.S. You May Have Missed:
10 Awesome New Books: Raising Grateful Kids + Human Trafficking + Women on Wall Street + Baking Devotional + Beautiful Love Story + Thriller + More Good Reads!
January Newsletter: Instagram Tips + Boston Travel Guide + Inspiration + Tech Tips + Recipes + More Original Content!
And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter, “The Chic List.” My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.