Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
P.S. Download the Pocket App or Feedly to save articles to read later offline.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. The best coffee in every state.
2. The secret, complex world of boys’ friendships, and how parents can navigate it.
3. 12 things to know about Lyme disease.
4. 9 places to sell your clothing for cash.
5. The mid-life unraveling. The basis is that “Midlife” is not a crisis.
6. A survival checklist for your next trip to New York City.
7. 45 tools you should own.
8. The first-timer’s guide to what to pack for a cruise.
9. It is “only a matter of time” until a commercial aircraft is hacked, the Department of Homeland Security and other US government agencies have warned.
10. The Bachelorette makeup artist shares how Becca Kufrin’s makeup always looks perfect.
11. Inside Bachelorette Becca Kufin’s coveted closet.
12. The case for commuting Alice Johnson’s sentence and many other nonviolent offenders also deserve freedom and a second chance..
13. Getting help for postpartum depression.
14. A summer reading guide for kids.
15. What’s going on in your child’s brain when you read them a story.
16. How to recognize the challenges of your unmarried single friends.
17. 3 simple steps that stop you from being a pushover.
18. Signs of low calcium and what to do about it.
19. The murder of Mickey Bryan, a quiet fourth-grade teacher, stunned her small Texas town. Then her husband, a beloved high school principal, was charged with killing her. Did he do it, or had there been a terrible mistake? Part I and Part II is here.
20. The owner of Bird Bakery in Texas shares her popular banana pudding recipe.
Question of the Day:
What books are you planning to read this summer? I’m looking forward to reading The Lost Vintage by Anh Mah.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Meghan Markle’s Wedding Makeup + What is Considered Normal Cholesterol + Healthier Chicken Enchiladas + How to Use Instagram for Travel + Why Right to Try is Better Than Wait to Die + More!