Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. A fantastic Dallas travel guide.
2. A beginner’s guide to traveling on your own.
3. The Menopause-Alzheimer’s connection.
4. In LA, celebrities and professional athletes are trying exotic, and sometimes unproven, techniques for injury recovery and prevention, such as hyperbaric chambers, cryotherapy, compression therapy and IV drip.
5. How one person dissolved her fibroadenoma without surgery. A fibroadenoma is type of breast cyst.
6. Every single place to eat in Houston now.
7. What it was like to finally write a will.
8. High heels are the worse and why women are finally ditching them.
9. How to avoid a renovation nightmare.
10. 5 Instagram pro tips.
11. These gluten-free and dairy-free cross-hatch cookies are delicious.
12. A long but worthwhile read on a con man.
13. Michelle McNamara wrote the book on the Golden State Killer until she died. Some think her work led to his arrest. Sadly, she didn’t live to see the arrest that took place this week.
14. The budget airline flying under the radar.
15. 10 tips for creating a glamorous entertaining space.
16. How to save when you don’t have much to save.
17. Hero pilot saw flying as a ministry.