I love cute sleepwear. I travel so often that I keep a nice collection of pajamas for lounging around my hotel room especially when the weather is freezing outside. I found some lovely new pieces to add to my wish list. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving or maybe a pretty little nightie for yourself.
10. Polaroid Cube is the newest and brightest way to shoot videos and snap pics. It can fit easily in a pocket or use the built-in magnet to mount it quickly to any metal surface. It records high quality HD Video.
11. Harry’s Shave is a subscription box service, created by the guys from Warby Parker. The kit comes with high-quality blades, creams and balms.
15. The Sriracha2Go key chain is the perfect gift for a man who loves hot and spicy food. It costs $7 (or you can buy 10 for $35). It doesn’t come with any sauce. I love this tobacco sauce. It takes like a spicy ketchup.
I enjoy baking and collecting cookbooks. I also enjoy visiting bakeries and kitchen boutiques on my layovers. I am planning on taking a gluten-free baking class soon to improve my skills. I love the art of baking and sharing recipes with family and friends.
My gift guide for the baker includes sugar and spice and everything nice for the baker in your life. Read on to find out some of my baking secrets. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving or maybe something lovely for your kitchen. Continue reading “Gift Guide for the Baker”→
My gift guide for the hostess includes gifts to show your gratitude. Read on for a few of my suggestions for a hostess gift that will be remembered long after the event is over. I hope you find a little inspiration for your shopping or maybe something for yourself. Happy Shopping!
4. The Cordial Churchman Bow Ties are eye-catching and beautiful. A bow tie is a romantic finishing touch to any Southern gentleman’s attire. The Cordial Churchman carries a beautiful selection of bow ties perfect for any occasion.
5. Combat-Ready Balm is a multi-tasking skin salve. Originally used by soldiers in the war zone, this fantastic product heals severe dryness, eczema, minor abrasions, post-shaving burn, chafing, scars, jock itch, bug bites, and sun/wind burn.
6. S’WELL Bottle keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours.
8. Ledbury Shirts bring a mix of Southern gentleman style with a tailored approach. Ledbury shirts come in a wide assortment of styles from dressy to casual. The Classic Fit is perfect on men of all shapes and sizes. The Slim Fit features a more tailored look. The more casual styles can be worn untucked. Men will love these shirts.
9. Ribbed Tees are the best undershirts men will want to wear.
10. Beats Pill sound quality is amazing. It is about the size of a flashlight allowing your man to take his music with him. It is also great for parties.
11. Jawbone UP24 will track activity and sleep. The Jawbone lasts 14 days on a single charge, unlike other fitness bands.
14. Neon Steeple Crowder is a great gift for the music-loving man. David Crowder brings a mix of country rock, dance, folk, bluegrass and modern music to the project. Go snag a copy for yourself too!
15. Mophie is the perfect gift for the iPhone user. The Mophie will keep the iPhone charged all day. A built-in standby switch allows you to choose when you want to use the juice pack battery, or save some power for when you really need it. The Mophie Powerstation Plus is another great travel product that will extend the battery life of smartphones and tablets.
16. Vitamix S30 Personal Blender is smaller and less expensive than the original version, but it still makes velvety shakes, soups, nut butters, sauces, and cocktails. Men will love the versatility of blending with the 20-ounce travel cup for a smoothie on the go or the 40-ounce pitcher for bigger recipes.
My gift guide for the Jetsetter includes some of my favorite travel products. My Gift Guide for Ladies and Gifts That Give Back also feature some great gift ideas. I hope you find some inspiration for your shopping.