Graduation is an exciting time for young adults. If you are looking for gifts for the high school or college grad, my graduation gift guide will help you find the perfect gift.
Tag: gift guide
My latest edition of things I love include some of my favorite finds. From a fashionable clutch for travel to loveable gifts to give and get, check out some of the things I’m loving lately.
Continue reading “Favorite Things”
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is coming up soon! Whether it’s your mom, sister, grandmother, or BFF, I rounded up some fun + fabulous gift ideas. My mother’s day gift guide includes: personalized jewelry with family names, beautiful organic farm-fresh flowers from The Bouqs online flower shop delivered overnight and the softest most luxurious throw. There’s also fabulous skin care products from Good Body, a hold-everything MZ Wallace bag, and even a sweet pair of Olivia Von Halle silk pajamas.
I also think experience gifts are a wonderful way to honor a loved one. Some ideas include tickets to a Broadway show, a cooking class, a spa day or weekend getaway. Magazine and box subscriptions are fun gifts too!
I hope you find some inspiration for your mother’s day gift giving.
My Favorite Personalized Jewelry
I love personalized jewelry. I still have my initial ring and necklace my parents gave me when I was a teen. Personalized jewelry is a great gift idea for mother’s day, graduation, and birthdays.
My favorite personalized jewelry designer is Jennifer Zeuner. I love the design and quality of Jennifer Zeuner designs. Etsy is another great site to order personalized jewelry.
I hope you find some lovely jewelry to honor the women in your life or share this list with your boyfriend or husband. Read on to find out some of my favorite pieces.
Things I Love
My latest edition of things I love include some of my favorite finds. From delicious chocolate to loveable gifts to give and get, check out some of the things I’m loving lately.
Read on to find out some of my favorite things.
A Little Greenspiration
Emerald Green is one of my favorite colors. Find out some of my top “green” finds including the best green tea and macaroons. I also share one of my favorite green juice and smoothie books and some of my favorite jewelry designers. I hope you find some gift ideas or maybe something lovely for yourself. I also include a round-up of green recipes and ideas for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Read on to find out some of my favorite “emerald green” products. Continue reading “A Little Greenspiration”
Things I Love
My latest edition of things I love include some of my favorite finds. From chic clothing to loveable gifts to give and get, check out some of the stuff I’m loving lately.
Read on to find out some of my favorite things. Continue reading “Things I Love”
My Favorite Sleepwear
I love cute sleepwear. I travel so often that I keep a nice collection of pajamas for lounging around my hotel room especially when the weather is freezing outside. I found some lovely new pieces to add to my wish list. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving or maybe a pretty little nightie for yourself.
Read on to find out my favorite sleepwear for travel or lounging around at home. Continue reading “My Favorite Sleepwear”
My Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Valentine’s Day is a sweet occasion to celebrate with loved ones. I have some great gift ideas for children, teens, and adults. I hope you find some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day gift giving.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Men
I think the best stocking stuffers are unique and useful gifts. Here are some fabulous stocking stuffer ideas for men guaranteed to please.
Hope you find some inspiration for your shopping!
1. Mr. Black Denim Refresh will clean stains and refresh denim.
2. Leatherman Wingman Multi Tool features 14 tools in one rugged stainless steel body.
3. The DSPTH parachord key chain is a rugged, functional accessory built to endure the wear and tear of everyday usage.
4. Retro Brand T-shirts fit great. I love the vintage college designs.
5. Tervis Tumblers are re-usable, dishwasher-safe, BPA-free and keep drinks hot or cold for hours.
6. Streamlight MircoStream LED KeyLight is a powerful flashlight.
7. Billy Jealousy Hydroplane Super Slick Shave Cream earned top marks from Esquire and has a celeb following that includes George Clooney, Ben Affleck, and James Franco.
8. Baxter’s of California Clay Promade is a best-selling product. This Pomade blends natural clay and beeswax for unrivalled hold and texture.
9. Killing Lions by John Eldredge is a fantastic book for dads.
10. Polaroid Cube is the newest and brightest way to shoot videos and snap pics. It can fit easily in a pocket or use the built-in magnet to mount it quickly to any metal surface. It records high quality HD Video.
11. Harry’s Shave is a subscription box service, created by the guys from Warby Parker. The kit comes with high-quality blades, creams and balms.
12. Garth Brooks Man Against Machines LP is the eagerly awaited new project from the legendary entertainer.
13. Noble Handcrafted Maple Syrup is the best maple syrup. Flap jacks never tasted better with this bourbon barrel aged syrup.
14. A wood-paneled backup battery charger is great for travel.
15. The Sriracha2Go key chain is the perfect gift for a man who loves hot and spicy food. It costs $7 (or you can buy 10 for $35). It doesn’t come with any sauce. I love this tobacco sauce. It takes like a spicy ketchup.
16. Mr. Grey socks are stylish and comfy socks.
17. Native Union Night Cable features a longer cord and weighted knot that moves up and down the length of the cord to keep smart phones from falling off the desk or nightstand.
What are some of your ideas for stocking stuffers?
P.S. Check out my other gift guides: Health and Wellness // Jetsetter // Hostess // Baker // Ladies// Gentleman // Foodie // Gifts That Give Back
Gift Guide for the Baker
I enjoy baking and collecting cookbooks. I also enjoy visiting bakeries and kitchen boutiques on my layovers. I am planning on taking a gluten-free baking class soon to improve my skills. I love the art of baking and sharing recipes with family and friends.
My gift guide for the baker includes sugar and spice and everything nice for the baker in your life. Read on to find out some of my baking secrets. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving or maybe something lovely for your kitchen.
Continue reading “Gift Guide for the Baker”
Gift Guide for the Hostess
My gift guide for the hostess includes gifts to show your gratitude. Read on for a few of my suggestions for a hostess gift that will be remembered long after the event is over. I hope you find a little inspiration for your shopping or maybe something for yourself. Happy Shopping!
Gift Guide for the Gentleman
My gift guide for the gentleman includes gift ideas for all the men in your life. Hope you find some inspiration for your shopping.
Here are a few of my favorite options for the men in your life… guaranteed to please!
1. Beats Wireless Headphones are stylish headphones with great sound quality.
2. GoPro is a great gift for the adventure lover. The GoPro is light, portable, waterproof and takes outstanding video and photos. The new GoPro Hero4 Silver features a built-in touch display.
3. Slap Your Mama Cajun Spice Travel Kit features the best cajun seasonings on the market.
4. The Cordial Churchman Bow Ties are eye-catching and beautiful. A bow tie is a romantic finishing touch to any Southern gentleman’s attire. The Cordial Churchman carries a beautiful selection of bow ties perfect for any occasion.
5. Combat-Ready Balm is a multi-tasking skin salve. Originally used by soldiers in the war zone, this fantastic product heals severe dryness, eczema, minor abrasions, post-shaving burn, chafing, scars, jock itch, bug bites, and sun/wind burn.
6. S’WELL Bottle keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours.
7. Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys includes recipes for men like Fire-Eater Chicken wings, Skillet Rib Steak, Mashed Potatoes Three Ways, and Ice Cream floats for Grown-ups.
8. Ledbury Shirts bring a mix of Southern gentleman style with a tailored approach. Ledbury shirts come in a wide assortment of styles from dressy to casual. The Classic Fit is perfect on men of all shapes and sizes. The Slim Fit features a more tailored look. The more casual styles can be worn untucked. Men will love these shirts.
9. Ribbed Tees are the best undershirts men will want to wear.
10. Beats Pill sound quality is amazing. It is about the size of a flashlight allowing your man to take his music with him. It is also great for parties.
11. Jawbone UP24 will track activity and sleep. The Jawbone lasts 14 days on a single charge, unlike other fitness bands.
12. Ugg Australia makes super comfy slippers.
13. Converse Jack Purcell Leather Sneakers are super cool sneakers.
14. Neon Steeple Crowder is a great gift for the music-loving man. David Crowder brings a mix of country rock, dance, folk, bluegrass and modern music to the project. Go snag a copy for yourself too!
15. Mophie is the perfect gift for the iPhone user. The Mophie will keep the iPhone charged all day. A built-in standby switch allows you to choose when you want to use the juice pack battery, or save some power for when you really need it. The Mophie Powerstation Plus is another great travel product that will extend the battery life of smartphones and tablets.
16. Vitamix S30 Personal Blender is smaller and less expensive than the original version, but it still makes velvety shakes, soups, nut butters, sauces, and cocktails. Men will love the versatility of blending with the 20-ounce travel cup for a smoothie on the go or the 40-ounce pitcher for bigger recipes.
Don’t forget to check out my other gift guides: For Ladies // For The Jetsetter // Gifts That Give Back
Gift Guide for the Jetsetter
My gift guide for the Jetsetter includes some of my favorite travel products. My Gift Guide for Ladies and Gifts That Give Back also feature some great gift ideas. I hope you find some inspiration for your shopping.