Here’s the latest installment of a few of my favorite things that I’m currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift-giving and new things to discover for yourself!
1. LeBon Socks: These are my favorite socks. I’m into the cute design and the cozy factor. I like the Boyfriend Socks Vintage Pink and Blue Grey; Girlfriend Socks Bellini and the trouser sock style, Her Socks.
2. Eastfork Pottery: East Fork combines rustic, handmade beauty with dishwasher-safe, microwave-friendly ease. The Everyday Bowl is the one I use the most. The perfect size for pretty much anything! The 7-Piece You’re-All-Set Set makes a great wedding gift. Some of their colors sell out, so if you see something you love, snag it. East Fork has stores in Asheville and Atlanta.
3. Dilo Candles: Dilo candles are good quality, the fragrances are well-curated, and the price is very reasonable. The monthly candle subscription is only $10.00. Many retailers stock the candles. You can visit the flagship store in Philadelphia or order online.
4. Nati Ribbed Tank Tops: The perfect accessory to pair with a blazer. Tank Tops are a must-own layering staple. The Olivia Ribbed Tank from Nati comes in several colors. The tank is a fitted ribbed finished with a high crew neckline for a clean look. It’s a timeless style that works with just about everything in your wardrobe.
5. Spicewalla Spices: My favorite ground spices created by Chef Meherwan Irani in Ashville, North Carolina. The 10 Pack Spice Essentials Collection makes a great gift!
A few of my favorites include Sicilian Sea Salt / Cyprus Flake Salt / Himalayan Pink Salt, Extra Small Grain / Kashmiri Chilli Powder / Za’atar / Herbs De Provence / Amore Pizza Seasoning.
6. Living Libations Essential Oils: My preferred choice for essential oils is Living Libations. The oils do not contain fillers, diluters, artificial colors, or petrochemicals. My favorite essential oils from Living Libations include: Frankincense First Friend / Illume Hotberry / llume Classic / Zest the Best.
Here’s a link to an article about how to know if your essential oils are top quality.
7. FinaMill Spice Grinder: The FinaMill Spice Grinder means one grinder for all of your spices. It comes with reusable pods that you can fill with the spices and herbs of your choosing.
8. Stanley Adventure Quencher Travel Tumbler 40 OZ: I’ve purchased many water bottles over the years. This one is my favorite. This design is trendy and sells out fast. Check the website for a restock. Amazon has a limited stock.
9. Taika Latte: Taika is an adaptogen-infused coffee that’s designed to provide a boost of energy without making you feel wired. Taika offers four drinks: black coffee, oat milk latte, macadamia latte, and matcha latte. The oat and macadamia lattes are sweetened with allulose and monk fruit.
10. Breville Bambino Plus or Bambino Regular Espresso Machine: The Breville Bambino Plus or Breville Bambino Regular Espresso Machine is the best espresso machine for beginners. You can explore three heat and milk texture settings without a device taking up half of your kitchen counter. It’s ideal for apartments, offices, and small kitchens. I like the Baratza Encore grinder.
As an added bonus, it’s a popular machine so there are tons of tutorials online around it. Some great tutorials include Whole Latte Love’s machine-specific tutorials, Seattle Coffee Gear’s videos on making specific drinks, and European Coffee Trip’s how-to on making latte art.
Check with your local coffee shop about classes for the at-home barista.
11. Cast Iron Conditioner and Chain Mail Scrubber: I use Field Company Cast Iron Skillets. It’s essential to care for cast iron properly. I use this cast iron conditioner and chain mail scrubber. If you are looking to invest in quality cast iron, I recommend Field Company.
12. Bulletproof Creamer: Bulletproof Original Creamer is a keto coffee creamer made with grass-fed butter and MCT oil. When you combine these quality fats with coffee, you get Bulletproof Coffee: a rich, satisfying drink that kick-starts your day and keeps you going strong. I like the vanilla and hazelnut flavors. I also use the Bulletproof Vanilla Collagen Protein Powder. I like the vanilla flavor. The creamer tastes better in coffee. I prefer the collagen protein powder if I make a protein shake.
P.S. What are some of your favorite things?
You May Have Missed:
P.S. I write a weekly newsletter packed with obsessively-curated recommendations. Sign up if you like and get my newsletter delivered right to your Inbox via this link. The latest issue includes a list of non-alcoholic spirits.
Newsletter #1: Health and Wellness, San Antonio Travel Guide, Supplements for Immune Support
Newsletter #2: Best Buys 2021, Savannah Travel Guide, Rum Cake Recipe
Newsletter #3: Favorite Books, Movies, Shows, Podcasts, Apps, Food of 2021, Portland, Marine Travel Guide, Green Smoothie Recipe
Newsletter #4: Morning Routines + Santa Fe Travel Guide + Recent Purchases
Newsletter #5: Home Gym + Best Streaming Apps + Philadelphia Travel Guide
Newsletter #6: Super Bowl Dip Recipes + Valentine’s Day Recipes + Non-Alcoholic Spirits + Laurel Miss Travel Guide