Please take a peek below for my latest finds to take with you on your next resort vacation.
1. L’Agence Kenzie Blazer in Petal: I usually pack a blazer for cool evenings on vacation. The right blazer can make any outfit look instantly polished and pulled together. One of my favorite brands isL’Agence. I like to wear the Olivia Ribbed Tank from Nati with blazers.I usually buy designer items at consignment shops, eBay, and Poshmark.
4. SWEET LAUREL: The recipes are grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. The recipes focus on using a few ingredients to create wholesome and delicious desserts. If you are looking for a simpler way to bake or dealing with food restrictions, this book is for you. The cake recipes are my favorite.
6. MOTHER JEANS: My new go-to denim brand. The high-rise waist is my favorite style.
7. STASHER REUSABLE FOOD STORAGE BAGS: I pack a lot of food to eat when I travel. The Stasher bags do not take up a lot of space and allow me to heat food on the road. Stasher bags are safe for use in the microwave, a standard oven, or a pot of boiling water up to 400F. Stasher can take the heat, the cold, and anything else your kitchen dishes out. Thanks to the patented airtight seal, all of your food’s nutrients, flavors and juices stay locked in.
8. LOVE STAMP: The Love postage stamp for USPS “Love Flourishes” is designed by Anna Rifle Bond. She is the founder of Rifle Paper Company in Orlando, Florida.
9. BISCUIT BEDDING: I love the beautiful floral patterns. The sheets are also very high quality.
10. RESTORE SINUS SPRAY: Since the neti-pot did not work for me, I was happy to find a solution for occasional allergies. Restore Sinus Spray is designed to help you cleanse, soothe, and hydrate the delicate membranes lining your nasal passages.
Start your daily beauty and hygiene regimen by gently flushing your sinuses with Restore’s proprietary blend of trace minerals suspended in purified water. It’s the perfect rinse for the dust, pollen, and other airborne particulates and irritants we are exposed to in our daily environment.
12. QUIP ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH: I like to travel with an electric tooth brush. The Quip design is light weight and battery operated.
What are some of your favorite things? Tell me in the comments.
P.S. YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
LINK LOVE: DNA testing kits ask you to swab and send but what happens to your sample? + Portland Maine Restaurant Guide + Best New Restaurants in USA + Cardiologist’s Guide: How to Prevent Heart Disease + How to Keep Devices Safe While Traveling + Pilot Risking His Life to Fulfill Richard Branson’s Commercial Space Travel + More!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially underway. The early access phase for Nordstrom card holders is July 9-16. The sale opens to the public on July 17. This is by far the best sale of the entire year! It is a great time to scoop up the latest in fall fashion and stock up on best-selling products. I’ve rounded up my favorite picks. Hope you find some inspiration for your fall wardrobe. Happy Shopping! Continue reading “Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wish List”→
One the biggest shoe trends for the summer months is the oh-so-comfy espadrille. Espadrilles are casual flats that originated centuries ago in the Mediterranean. They are usually composed of a raffia or straw sole and easy to slip-on design. Espadrilles are flattering no matter your look, whether dressed up or down. They are so easy to slip on, light weight to keep you cool and comfortable to wear. They are the perfect choice for the beach or the city.
Espadrilles now come in a variety of fun colors and patterns. Soludos are 100 percent authentic rope sandals with an amazing variety of styles. My favorite collection is the designs by Miss Hamptons. Both brands are made in Spain. For budget friendly options, H&M and Top Shop carry cute designs.
I rounded up my favorite espadrilles to keep your feet happy and stylish in the hot days ahead. Trust me, you’ll live in these all season long. So, treat your feet to a pair of these stylish summer shoes.
Emerald Green is one of my favorite colors. Find out some of my top “green” finds including the best green tea and macaroons. I also share one of my favorite green juice and smoothie books and some of my favorite jewelry designers. I hope you find some gift ideas or maybe something lovely for yourself. I also include a round-up of green recipes and ideas for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Read on to find out some of my favorite “emerald green” products. Continue reading “A Little Greenspiration”→