Here’s a roundup of some of my current favorite beauty products.
1. TANGLE TEASER DETANGLER: I use this brush in the shower. You can use it to detangle, and it can be used to help evenly distribute shampoos, conditioners, and treatments through your strands.
2. AQUIS LISSE LUXE HAIR TOWEL: It absorbs more water from your hair post-shower and therefore cuts down on drying time.
3. SILKE HAIR TIES: These ties are so pretty and protect my hair from damage.
4. OUI RAZOR: I use this razor to avoid ingrown hairs and irritation. It’s weighted and comes with thin, interchangeable blades for the closest, smoothest shave.
5. NO CREASE HAIR CLIPS: Since, I use Revolve hair treatment for hair growth, I have new hair growth. After blow drying the front section of my hair, I use these clips to smooth out the short hairs. I leave the clips in my hair until I finish blow drying the rest of my hair. I use this serum after I style my hair. I also take Nutrofol. I experienced hair loss due to thyroid disease. Once I started supplementing, my hair loss eventually stopped.
6. SAIAN ACNE SPOT REMOVER: This acne spot treatment treats break-outs overnight. Kills germs and bacteria, disinfects and dries blemishes to treat even the most severe and cystic acne without leaving red spots and discoloration. No added color, fragrance, glycerin, fillers or preservatives.
7. OSMOSIS EYE MAKEUP REMOVER: I use several products from Osmosis. The Melt Away Gelee is my favorite eye makeup remover. It does not irritate my eyes and removes mascara easily. I leave it on a few minutes then remove it with a cotton pad.
8. MUJI TRAVEL CONTAINERS: I use these travel containers for my beauty products and toiletry items. Before I discovered the Muji brand, I used the Container Store travel containers. I did not like the mess with some of the containers leaking during flight due to pressurization. The Muji containers do not leak if sealed properly.
9. ETURE COTTON PUFFS: Each one is like a little pillow and the fluff never ever comes out of the sides or ends up on your lashes.
10. HEROINE MAKE MASCARA: I really love this mascara. It never clumps. You can’t really compare its effects to eyelash extensions or fake eyelashes. However, it’s one of the best drugstore mascaras that you can buy. I use Osmosis Eye Makeup Remover to take it off at the end of the day.
11. DYSON AIRWRAP: I have made an effort to protect my hair from heat damage by investing in the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Dyson Airwrap. The Dyson Airwrap is easy to use. It’s clipless and sucks your hair onto the wand, and as you move the wand closer to your scalp, it automatically curls hair around the wand. No twirling, clipping, or wrapping. I also recommend the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer. Both products keep my hair smooth and healthy looking.
12. PRETTY PERFECT INSTANT BRONZE: Tracy Anderson uses this self-tanner. It’s quick drying, easy to use, all natural and gives you the perfect bronze and glow. It also does not smell bad. I use a sponge to smooth out the product after application.
Click here to find out more of my favorite beauty products.
P.S. What are some of your favorite beauty products?
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: My Favorite Thermals + Google Map Tips + Sweet Potato Enchiladas + Improve Your Writing + More!
2018 Best Buys: My Favorite Products I Purchased in 2018 including gluten-free and paleo items + Espresso Maker + Nut Milk + Towels + Hair Styling Tools + Non-Toxic Cleaning + More!
The Chic List: Home Organization Shows + Marriage Podcast + Low Carb King Cake + Celery Juice + More!
Link Love: Privatize TSA + Tax Tips + Bone Broth Recipe + Marie Kondo’s Best Tips for Organizing + Paleo Tahini Cookies + More!
Link Love: Keto bread + Savannah Travel Guide + Ina Garten + Health Saving Account Tips + Hush puppies + Instagram Stories Tips and Tricks