Happy Friday! I hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a lovely weekend.
Some of my favorite links this week:
1. The cutest recipes to make this Easter. (people.com)
2. These healthy Cup-a-soup recipes are perfect for a long haul flight or lunch at the office. Just add hot water to a heatproof mason jar and enjoy. (goop.com)
3. A great tutorial on how to remove a gel manicure at home. (intothegloss.com)
4. How does Jelly Belly create its weird flavors? (mentalfloss.com)
5. Some great tips for choosing the best toxin-free cosmetics. (iquitsugar.com)
6. A great collection of free online workouts for common trouble spots. (violetgrey.com)
7. Ten tips to break bad habits. (lifehacker.com)
8. Queens, N.Y. is one of the best places to experience multicultural cuisines. I bookmarked several restaurants David recommended in his guide to dining in Queens, N.Y. (davidlebovitz.com)
9. Find out what your favorite Easter candy says about your personality. I remember as a kid that I couldn’t wait to get my Easter basket and tear into the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. (thekitchn.com)
10. I love this list of 72 things to do, see and hear all month-long. (fastcocreate.com)
11. Renowned chef Thomas Keller shares Easter recipes including hot cross buns, carrot muffins, and homemade peeps. (npr.com)
12. Sara Forte just released her second cookbook, “The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl + Spoon“ this week, and it’s full of easy, healthy recipes. She shares some of her recipes from the cookbook HERE.
13. A great story about minimalizing kid’s toys. (theartofsimple.com)
14. I am listening to this amazing series from Matt Chandler. My favorite so far was “women’s hurdles,” which is all about comparison and perfectionism. It is so good. (thevillage.com)
15. Here are Five questions to consider before getting offended by something you read online.(relevantmagazine.com)
16. If you’ve ever wondered about the stories behind airport codes, you can turn to a new website for answers. (airportcod.es)
17. Listen to this amazing TED talk, “Everyone Around You Has A Story The World Needs To Hear.” (ted.com)
18. This app tells you how long you’ll be stuck in that traffic jam. (time.com)
19. I can’t wait to make these delicious Easter eggs. (deliciouslyella.com)
20. How eating one raw carrot a day can balance hormones and detox the body. (organicolivia.com)
Sign up for my monthly newsletter.
Receive recipes, travel guides, wellness tips and more delivered straight to your inbox once a month.