I think the best stocking stuffers are unique and useful gifts. Here are some fabulous stocking stuffer ideas for men guaranteed to please.
Hope you find some inspiration for your shopping!
1. Mr. Black Denim Refresh will clean stains and refresh denim.
2. Leatherman Wingman Multi Tool features 14 tools in one rugged stainless steel body.
3. The DSPTH parachord key chain is a rugged, functional accessory built to endure the wear and tear of everyday usage.
4. Retro Brand T-shirts fit great. I love the vintage college designs.
5. Tervis Tumblers are re-usable, dishwasher-safe, BPA-free and keep drinks hot or cold for hours.
6. Streamlight MircoStream LED KeyLight is a powerful flashlight.
7. Billy Jealousy Hydroplane Super Slick Shave Cream earned top marks from Esquire and has a celeb following that includes George Clooney, Ben Affleck, and James Franco.
8. Baxter’s of California Clay Promade is a best-selling product. This Pomade blends natural clay and beeswax for unrivalled hold and texture.
9. Killing Lions by John Eldredge is a fantastic book for dads.
10. Polaroid Cube is the newest and brightest way to shoot videos and snap pics. It can fit easily in a pocket or use the built-in magnet to mount it quickly to any metal surface. It records high quality HD Video.
11. Harry’s Shave is a subscription box service, created by the guys from Warby Parker. The kit comes with high-quality blades, creams and balms.
12. Garth Brooks Man Against Machines LP is the eagerly awaited new project from the legendary entertainer.
13. Noble Handcrafted Maple Syrup is the best maple syrup. Flap jacks never tasted better with this bourbon barrel aged syrup.
14. A wood-paneled backup battery charger is great for travel.
15. The Sriracha2Go key chain is the perfect gift for a man who loves hot and spicy food. It costs $7 (or you can buy 10 for $35). It doesn’t come with any sauce. I love this tobacco sauce. It takes like a spicy ketchup.
16. Mr. Grey socks are stylish and comfy socks.
17. Native Union Night Cable features a longer cord and weighted knot that moves up and down the length of the cord to keep smart phones from falling off the desk or nightstand.
What are some of your ideas for stocking stuffers?