I put together a spring to-do list of some fun things I’d love to do this season.
If you are a list maker like me, try the 52 Lists Project Journal. It’s divided into seasons and then weeks. Each week you are asked to list something. For example, “List Your Goals and Dreams for the Year.” And at the bottom of the page, there is a “take action” suggestion. There’s also space to make your own lists.
I also love using a Bullet Journal. The Bullet Journal is a customizable and forgiving organization system. It can be your to-do list, sketchbook, notebook, and diary, but most likely, it will be all the above. Here’s how to get started using a Bullet Journal. Watch this great video for more details too.
Here’s what’s on my spring to-do list. I hope it inspires you to put together a list of your own to celebrate this time of year!
1. Try to get tickets to some of the new shows on Broadway. I would love to see Waitress, Hamilton, American Psycho, School of Rock, and Hold On to Me Darling. Some of the shows including Hamilton started online lotteries. You are notified via email if you won tickets and have one hour to purchase your ticket(s). It’s worth a try for sold out shows. I won tickets to On Your Feet. RUSH tickets are another way to get discounted show tickets. I also use the Today Tix app to buy show tickets.
2. See the cherry blossoms in D.C.
6. Spring Clean my devices and delete apps I do not use. Check out this guide for spring cleaning your computer.
7. Cook recipes from Gwyneth Paltrow’s new cookbook, It’s All Easy. The new release includes recipes that are surprisingly tasty, with little or no sugar, fat or gluten like Chocolate Cinnamon Overnight Oats, Chicken Enchiladas, Pita Bread Pizzas, Spicy Shrimp Ramen and Coconut Key Lime Tarts.
8. Try a hot yoga class.
10. Read Amy Cuddy’s book Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges. I recommend watching Amy Cuddy’s Ted Talk. You’ll see how her research on body language and confidence reveals that we can change other person’s perceptions and even our own body chemistry simply by changing body positions. I also plan on reading more books from my Spring Reading List. A Reading Challenge will help you read more books. Download this PDF file and get started today.
12. See the film: Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things.
What’s on your spring to-do list? Tell me in the comments!