The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially underway. The early access phase for Nordstrom card holders is July 9-16. The sale opens to the public on July 17. This is by far the best sale of the entire year! It is a great time to scoop up the latest in fall fashion and stock up on best-selling products. I’ve rounded up my favorite picks. Hope you find some inspiration for your fall wardrobe. Happy Shopping!
1. Trina Turk Jumpsuit: This jumpsuit is great for a party or date night out.
2. Nadri Pave Bar Stud Earrings: These are fun earrings that would look great with the Trina Turk jumpsuit.
3. Hank Panky Thongs: These are the most comfortable undies.
4. Clarisonic Mia: One of my favorite beauty tools. This size is ideal for travel. I love the floral design.
5. Frame Denim: These jeans fit great!
6. Ugg Slipper: These slippers are a great gift idea. So comfy!
7. Kate Spade Cross body Bag: The ideal bag for a busy day on the town.
8. Top Shop Coat: A classic coat is a worthwhile investment piece.
9. Sonix Case: These iPhone cases are so cute!
10. Angel Perfume Set Angel by Thierry Mugler: I love this fragrance.
11. Gehwol Hand Cream: This is a popular hand cream for dry skin and eczema.
12. Asics GEL Kayano 21′ Running Shoe: My favorite brand of running shoes.
13. Charlotte Tilbury One the Go Essentials: I am crazy about Charlotte Tilbury makeup! Charlotte is a celebrity makeup artist and her products are AMAZING!
14. Personalized Floral Satin Robe: A great gift for bridesmaids or a girlfriend.
15. Kate Spade Travel Mug: This travel mug is a perfect gift idea for a co-worker.
16. Sam Edelman Fringed Ankle Bootie: I love the fringe on this bootie.
17. Steve Madden Faux Fur Leopard Print Coat: This jacket is playful and great for a night on the town.
18. Cheeky Baby Butter: This best-selling all natural lotion is not just for babies.
19. Kai Perfume Oil and Lotion Set: One of my favorite fragrances! It smells like a tropical paradise.
20. Nadri Triangle Stud Earrings: I love this stylish design.
21. Margot Rag and Bone Bootie: You can never go wrong with anything from Rag and Bone.
22. Rebecca Minkoff Threader Earrings: These earrings are so cool!
23. Steve Madden Starz Ankle Fringe: Pair these with a fringe skirt or dress.
24. Trouve’ Sweater Tunic: One of my favorite fashion brands. I love everything in their collection.
25. Hunter Boots: These are an essential item for rainy days.
26. Felt Floppy Hat: A must-have fall accessory.
27. Sam Edelman Flat: A great design to jazz up a casual outfit.
28. Jessica Simpson Anklet: A stylish and affordable pump in black, red, and teal.
29. Via Spiga Faux Fur Vest: A great accessory for fall.
What is on your fall shopping list?