The latest edition of my favorite things includes food, products and entertainment that I’m loving.
1. ASHLEY BROOKE DESIGNS FLORAL TRAVEL MUG: This floral ceramic travel mug makes drinking coffee extra special.
2. SOPHIE ANDERSON BAGS: This Sophie Anderson bag is on my wish list. I have a similar Miss Mochilla bag. I love the colorful designs. These bags are great for travel.
3. BACK IN THE DAY BAKERY MADE WITH LOVE by Cheryl and Griffith Day: It’s the follow-up to Cheryl and Griffith Day’s New York Times bestseller, Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook. The husband-and-wife team owns the Back in the Day Bakery in Savannah, Georgia. The book features more than 100 new recipes and craft projects throughout the book.
4. FRAME DENIM: These jeans fit great and feel good. I recommend shopping online at the the Outnet for great deals on designer denim. It is a good idea to try the jeans on in a store to find out your size and favorite style before ordering online.
5. MIGNONNE GAVIGAN: Mignonne Gavigan is the talented designer of these amazing scarf necklaces that I am coveting. These exquisite pieces are so original and go perfectly with a tee and boyfriend jeans.
6. TRUFFLE CLARITY POUCH: TRUFFLE’s pouches provide a simple solution to staying organized. The clear plastic means you’ll never dig through multiple bags just to find your lipstick or important documents. All of the pouches keep products upright and intact. The Petite Clarity Purse is ideal for transferring from a carry-on to a handbag. The Large Clarity Pouch is for beach essentials (keeping them water and sand free), or for larger items that you want to keep tidy in your suitcase. The Clarity Document Case is for toting travel documents, magazines, and even an iPad.
8. MYSTIQUE SANDALS: These sandals are my favorite way to dress up a casual outfit.
9. THE PROVIDENCE STORY’S TASSEL KEY CHAINS: These key chains are so fun and a great gift idea. Check out all the beautiful designs.
10. ELLA HENDERSON: I’m a big fan of Ella and her music. She’s so incredibly creative.
11. STUMPTOWN COFFEE COLD BREW WITH MILK: Stumptown Coffee is my favorite, and the cold brew version with milk is out of this world. I enjoy drinking cold brew coffee during the hot summer months in Florida. I prefer the original flavor over the chocolate.
12. JULES SMITH DESIGNS: Ear cuffs, ear jackets, ear crawlers, and climbers are cool, versatile and a hot trend in fashion now. I love this vintage inspired design by Jules Smith. Check out her other designs.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What are some of your favorite things?
My monthly newsletter full of great reads & helpful tips is going out soon! Don’t Miss Out.
4 thoughts on “My Favorite Things”
That bag is so fun! Have never seen that brand before but definitely will have to look into it. And I’ve had that Ella Henderson album on repeat around here too.
Thanks for reading the post. Hope you have a great week!
I’m super excited about True Detective! I might watch the first episode today actually.
Yes, I am excited about the cast this season.
Comments are closed.