I’m sharing some of my favorite things including food, wellness, and travel products I am currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
1. Health Ade Kombucha: I never liked the taste of Kombucha until I sampled Health-Ade. Unlike other brands, Health-Ade uses superior processing. It’s also great to serve instead of wine at a dinner party for guests that may not drink alcohol.
2. Fred and Friends Copper Party Cup: If you love a Moscow Mule and need a chic way to sip beach-side or pool-side, this is it!
3. Naughty Knickers by Naja: I love Naja lingerie. Unlike other lingerie companies, Naja’s message is about empowering women. Every lingerie purchase gives back to women in need. Currently, Naja has partnered with the Golondrinas Foundation in Colombia for a venture called Underwear for Hope that teaches marketable skills, such as sewing, and provides job opportunities for single mothers living in the slums of Colombia. The panties also have a fun quote printed on them. The naughty knickers are a great gift idea.
4. Tumi Voyager Series: The new Tumi Voyager Series is ideal for travel. If you are looking to invest in luggage, this is a good brand. I only recommend four wheel bags for travel. I love the Vallarta Utility Bag and the Super Leger International Four Wheel Bag in the series.
5. TCHO Mokaccino Chocolate Bars: A perfect gift for the chocoholic and coffee lover. This chocolate bar tastes like a cappuccino but maybe even better if you ask me.
6. Aller-Blast: If you are experiencing allergy and sinus issues, you may want to try a natural remedy. Aller-Blast works for me. I take it at night for allergy and sinus issues. This unique formulation uses red clover and elderflower, which have long been used to support a healthy respiratory tract. Also, they’ve incorporated nettle and red reishi for their immune-modulating effect. The result is a powerful defense for your eyes, nose, and sinus.
7. Blackbird Bakery Gluten-Free Mixes: Finally, a gluten-free baking mix that delivers! I have purchased many gluten-free mixes including Bob’s Red Mill and Pamela’s Products only to be disappointed. Blackbird Bakery’s mixes are delicious. If you live in Texas, HEB stocks the products or you can order online.
If you are looking for a fantastic gluten-free baking book, pick up a copy of Blackbird Bakery Gluten-Free: 75 Recipes for Irresistible Gluten-Free Desserts and Pastries. It’s my favorite gluten-free baking book.
8. ProViotic: I switched from Kimberly Snyder’s vegan probiotics to ProViotic. These organic, allergen-free vegan probiotic capsules will keep you regular and are much better for you than eating mucus forming yogurt. Most probiotics are grown from bacteria that comes from the human mouth or gut and contain soy. The main ingredient in ProViotic comes from a flower in Bulgaria. GMO ingredients are forbidden by law in Bulgaria. ProViotic is non-allergenic, truly vegan and will not cause gas. It also does not need to be refrigerated. People of all ages can use ProViotic. It’s an all-around superior product! Read more about ProViotic here.
9. Stumptown Coconut Cold Brew: If you’re looking for a dairy-free pick me up, look no further. Coconut Cold Brew is available in all of Stumptown cafes and select retailers like Whole Foods. I love it!
10. Soom Tahini: Until very recently, it was difficult to find great tahini here in the states. The best tahini is Soom Tahini made from white seeds grown in Ethiopia’s abundant sunshine in its northwestern Humera district. The seeds are shipped to Israel for processing. Great tahini is creamy, nutty, and rich, with a delicate sweetness. It’s perfect for Paleo, Vegan, Peanut-Free, Dairy Free and Gluten Free Diets. Three sisters from Philadelphia run Soom Tahini. Chef Michael Soloman buys almost 1,400 pounds of the stuff a month for his restaurants in Philadelphia. Here’s the recipe for Zahav’s famous hummus. It’s the best hummus ever!
11. Benton’s Bacon: I used to think all bacon was pretty much the same until I tried this specialty version from the hills of Tennessee. They use a slow dry-cure method and hickory smoke to create a flavor that has incredible depth and the right balance of savoriness. It’s great in recipes for added flavor. Note, they usually take 10-15 days to ship.
12. Big Spoon Roosters: The best nut butter ever! The secret ingredient is coconut oil.
What are some of your favorite things? Leave me a comment below!
P.S. You May Have Missed:
THE CHIC LIST SPRING EDITION: Portland Maine City Guide + Social Media Tips & Tricks + Good Reads + Recipes + More Fun!
Link Love: Find out what I’m reading, watching, and listening to this week including: Florence Italy Travel Guide + How to Stop Worrying About What Other People Think of You + Strawberry Almond Milk + How to Walk in Heels Without Pain + A Couple’s Challenges with a Daughter Adopted From China + More!
6 thoughts on “My Favorite Things”
Oh, that copper party cup is so fun! And I’m always on the lookout for THE perfect tote bag for travel/gym. This one does look pretty great…
The reviews are great for this luggage according to passengers on my flights.
I love the Naughty Knickers!
So many cute pieces and very comfy. That’s important too!
LOVE that copper party cup! And I can’t wait to tell my mom about those GF cookie mixes. Thanks for sharing!
Here is one of Karen’s delicious recipes for Texas Pecan Banana Bread —> http://bit.ly/1R9OOYx
Comments are closed.