My July Edit features some of my favorite things I am loving lately. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to enjoy!
1. HAYDEN HARNETT VOYAGER WEEKENDER: A chic travel bag is a style must. This tote comes in black, grey, or pink. This is my favorite tote for travel.
2. COOKIE AND THE DUDE TWIST HEADBANDS: Cookie and the Dude make headbands and other hair accessories in dozens of vintage fabrics. The ingenious design of cloth over wire allows you to choose how to wear it: as a ponytail holder, as a headband, or as a bandana. Just twist and it’ll stay. These headbands are comfortable and come in a variety of fun prints. I like to wear mine in a twist with my swimsuit for a retro look.
3. GRAY MALIN: I am designing a gallery wall in my home and ordered some of Gray Malin’s prints. I love his aerial photography. Check out his colorful and fun photography. Follow him on Instagram for a daily does of inspiration.
4. BELLA DAHL: Bella Dahl is a LA based line of stylish and comfortable pieces with a chic beachy vibe. The brand’s exclusive fabrication and wash process, Tencera, ensures their pieces are the absolute perfect feel and fit. I love all the designs!
5. BIRTHDAY PARTY IN A BAG: Everything you need to celebrate a birthday in one adorable muslin bag. Buy it as a gift, for supplies, or send it to the birthday baby!
The bag contains:
• One HAPPY BIRTHDAY confetti card
• Twelve Hand-Dipped 100% beeswax birthday candles (rainbow assortment)
• Six 11″ classic party balloons (rainbow assortment)
• One single serving size of multicolored confetti
• One fringed party horn (color may vary)
• Packaged in silk-screened resealable muslin bag
6. E-CLOTH MICROFIBER CLOTHS: These are my favorite cleaning cloths. E-cloths are guaranteed to last through 300 washes (don’t use dryer sheets, bleach, or fabric softeners, because they’re kryptonite to microfiber).
7. PONARIS NASAL EMOLLIENT: It’s a must for anyone who travels due to the dry environment in airplanes. When your nasal passages get dry, you get tiny tears or fissures in the skin. When that happens, viruses can get inside. If you keep your nasal passages moist, there’s a lesser chance of airplane viruses getting into your nose. I use a few drops of this in my nose when I fly. I never get a cold from the plane. For years, Ponaris was in the medical space kits of astronauts. Now that’s impressive!
8. PARACHUTE LUXURY BEDDING: I think towels and sheets are a worthwhile investment. Parachute luxury bedding is made in Italy at affordable prices. They also make a great wedding gift.
9. RYAN PORTER ALPHABET BRACELETS: How cute are these bracelets? Choose from playful sayings or customize your own with your choice of letters, crystals, and more design options. These are a great gift idea for friends and party favors.
10. EVERYDAY DETOX: 100 EASY RECIPES TO REMOVE TOXINS, PROMOTE GUT HEALTH, AND LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY by Megan Gilmore: Megan Gilmore is the founder of Detoxinista.com, a certified holistic health counselor, and a new mom. In her new book, Everyday Detox, Megan shares delicious and easy recipes that don’t call for complicated ingredients. Her approach to “detoxing” is not about a quick fix. Instead, she is an advocate for eating whole foods on a daily basis while gently transitioning away from processed and refined foods.
11. BRAZI BITES: I am crazy about Brazilian cheese bread. Brazil Bites are gluten-free, non-gmo, made with 100% natural ingredients and ready to bake. Brazi Bites go straight from the freezer to the oven and are ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes. With a crispy crust and fluffy center they are great for parties, family gatherings, game day, or just as part of an everyday meal. Try them on their own or paired with your favorite meats, cheeses, soups, and spreads.
12. SOMETHING ROTTEN: This is my favorite new Broadway show. Make plans to see it on your next visit to the Big Apple.
Question of the Day:
What are you loving lately?
4 thoughts on “My Favorite Things”
That really is a great weekender – I’ve been on the hunt for something simple but still chic like that. And I’m going to have to ask my husband (he’s an ENT) about that nasal stuff – never heard of it myself, but I’m most definitely trying it next time I fly based on that recommendation. Thanks 🙂
Hayden Harnett has a surprise sale every Sunday with one item from the collection on sale. Some items are 50% off.
That chambray shirt looks so comfortable!
Bella Dahl is comfy and the fabric holds up really well. The pieces are a great investment.
Comments are closed.