My January edit features some of my favorite food, products, and cookbooks. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
1. SAKARA SNACKS: The talented ladies behind the Sakara brand have created super healthy and delicious snacks including Watermelon Jerky and a collection of beauty bars. Items can be shipped nationwide. Sakara also offers a meal delivery program.
2. SEOUL LITTLE JEWELRY: This jewelry is so cute! I love the East Coast pendant, Florida pendant, Aloha pendant, and Pineapple pendant designs.
3. BALEGA SOCKS: These socks feel so good on my feet. Even if you are not a runner, you will love wearing them.
4. DAWN LEVY FERGIE COAT: I love my Dawn Levy Fergie Coat. Carrie Underwood recently wore her Dawn Levy coat in New York City.
5. LE PEN: These pens are super fine and ideal for hand lettering. Pick up a few colors or an entire set to use for personalizing cards and stationery.
6. BOG BERRY DRYER BALLS: Bog Berry dryer balls reduce dryer time. The more you use, the faster your clothes dry! They also soften clothes while reducing static and wrinkles. You can even apply essential oils before tossing them in the dryer to lightly scent your laundry and eliminate germs. The more you use, the faster your clothes dry! Unlike other dryer balls, Bog Berry dryer balls are NOT made of yarn, which eventually unravels.
7. SOUTHERN CRAFT CREAMERY HANDCRAFTED ICE CREAM: If you visit the Florida Panhandle, you must try this ice cream! You’ll thank me! Check the website for a list of retailers that stock pint size containers for $10.
8. AWAY LUGGAGE: Away Luggage is a beautiful and intelligent design that includes a phone charger and a separate compartment for dirty laundry. The design is sleek, roomy, hard-sided and four-wheeled. A single charge to the suitcase provides more than five for your phone. This bag is not my preferred choice for my job as a flight attendant. I use my Rimowa Salsa for work. The Away brand is my choice for personal travel.
10. CAPPELLOS CHOCOLATE CHIP PALEO COOKIES: I’m a big fan of Cappello’s, a Denver-based gluten-free specialty foods company. Their products taste amazing! I love their Paleo chocolate chip cookie dough. I have tried several paleo cookie recipes and most did not bake properly or taste very good. Not the case with Cappello’s cookie dough. You can find Capello’s online or at select grocery stores nationwide. A complete list of retail locations is located on the website.
11. STOWAWAY COSMETICS: Stowaway Cosmetics is a unique collection of makeup made up of only miniatures. Pinky-size lipsticks, cigarette-length eyeliners, and blush no bigger than a silver dollar are all included in the Stowaway basics collection. In addition, you’ll find BB creams, mascaras, and concealers. Great for travel and great for your skin all at the same time!
12. THE BAKER’S APPENDIX by Jessica Reed: I collect cookbooks from all over the world and this handy reference guide makes converting recipes quick and easy. It features conversion charts, substitutions, common ingredient weights in cups and grams, and more of those little details we are always scrambling to look up on our iPhones, with floury, buttery fingers!
What are you loving lately? Tell me in the comments!
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Vitamin D, Sun, & Cancer + Taco Kale Salad + Is the Drive to Success Making Our Children Sick + Ultimate Headache Guide + Privacy Apps + Meet the Mop Millionairess behing the “Joy” Movie + More Good Reads!
January 2016 To Do List: Downton Abbey Podcast Michelle Dockery (Lady Mary) + How to Declutter Your Home + Bone Broth + Grease Live + New Tracy Anderson Exercise DVD + Travel Site to Save Money + More Things to Do All Month Long!
If you liked this post, please share it with others. And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter, “The Chic List.” My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.