My latest edition of things I love include food, products and entertainment I am enjoying. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to enjoy! Read on to find out some of my favorite things!
1. ZENBUNNI BARS: I am crazy about Zenbunni raw chocolate bars. Zen & Bunni make each raw and organic chocolate bar the ancient way. They use pure, raw, unroasted cacao without any dairy, refined sugars, or artificial flavors. A simple synergy of raw ingredients: cacao, coconut oil, agave, wild honey, and salt. Try the sea salt bar!
2. SHORT STACK EDITIONS: Short Stack is a series of small-format cookbooks about inspiring ingredients, authored by some of America’s best food writers, cookbook authors, food stylists, and chefs. Each edition is a collectible, single-subject booklet packed with recipes that offer ingenious new ways to cook your favorite ingredients. They are beautifully designed, hand-stitched, and retail for only $12. Each issue has an ingredient theme, and all the recipes included feature that specialty. My favorite is Volume 5: Grits by Virginia Willis.
4. PLAY NICE TEE: Mother Denim and the Kind Campaign teamed up to stop girl on girl bullying. The Kind Campaign is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing awareness and healing to the negative and lasting effected of girl-on-girl bullying. 20% of proceeds from the sales of these tees goes to support their efforts. Show your support for the anti-bullying initiative by wearing this tee and sharing a photo of yourself with the hashtag #playnice and tagging @motherdenim @kindcampaign.
5. LIMETOWN PODCAST: I am hooked on the new podcast, Limetown. Here’s the premise: Ten years ago, over three hundred men, women, and children disappeared from a small town in Tennessee, never to be heard from again. In this seven-part podcast, American Public Radio host Lia Haddock asks the question once more, “What happened to the people of Limetown?”
6. SHELLY BROWN CRYSTAL CUFFS: I love Shelly Brown’s fabulous jewelry line. A perfect balance of edgy rock star girl and vintage charm! Her crystal cuffs are my favorite pieces in her collection.
7. STREETWISE MAPS: I always travel with a map when I visit international destinations and large U.S. cities like New York City and Chicago. Internet access and cell phone service can be an issue when traveling. My favorite maps are the STREETWISE Maps. STREETWISE Maps are easy to read and unfold for effortless use. All of the detailed travel maps are pocket size for discretion, so you don’t stick out like a tourist. If you enjoy visiting museums, check out the ARTWISE New York City, Paris, or London editions.
8. DASTONY COCONUT BUTTER: I love coconut butter and you will too! Coconut butter is made from the dried meat of the coconut, which is finely ground until it releases its oil. This turns it into a lusciously creamy substance, with a slightly grainy texture and a subtly sweet, irresistible coconut flavor. Just like coconut oil, it is set at moderate room temperature, entirely solid when left in the fridge, and soft when heated. My favorite brand is Dastony Coconut Butter. Dastony Coconut Butter is organic, raw, and stone-ground. Enjoy Dastony Coconut Butter with a spoon, right out of the jar, on toast, breads, crepes and ice cream, an instant nut milk just simply blend with water. It is so good!
9. LIMITLESS: Bradley Cooper is reprising his role from the 2011 film, Limitless in an all new TV series on CBS. The new show picks up from where the original movie left off, with Cooper’s character Eddie Morra now a U.S. Senator. Jake McDorman takes the lead from their, as Brian Finch. McDorman plays Brian Finch, a standard everyman who, when he finds himself down on his luck with a sick father, is offered a mysterious drug that allows him to unlock his brain’s full potential. In other words, the drug makes him a super-smart and super-athletic person for a brief 12-hour period of time. Unfortunately, it tends to kill those that stop using it, with the possible exception of Morra.
10. CELL FOOD: I’m dropping this O2-filled elixir in just about everything from water to juice and even coffee. Eight little drops of this precious elixir contain a whole army of antioxidants ready to neutralize free radicals. Bursting with a wide variety of ionic minerals, enzymes, amino acids and electrolytes, Cell Food is rapidly absorbed by your body to cleanse, tone and build cells. With a light lemon flavor, it’s a delicious way to fight cellular damage, balance the body’s pH and improve health through every sip. Add a few drops to your daily routine and your cells will thank you.
11. SIMPLY GUM: I always keep Simply Gum in my purse or carry on bag. Simple Gum is the only brand in the U.S. that uses 100% natural ingredients without any synthetics. Regular chewing gum is packed with artificial substances that are potentially toxic, including plastic, aspartame, and BHT. There are currently six flavours available namely mint, cinnamon, ginger, maple, coffee and fennel liquorice. Each pack contains 15 pieces.
And I’d love to know what are you loving lately? Tell me in the comments!
Thank you for reading! If you liked this post, please share it with others.
My monthly newsletter full of great reads & helpful tips is going out soon! Don’t Miss Out.