Take a peek inside my beauty bag to find out some of my favorite beauty products.
1. UNITE 7 SECOND LEAVE IN CONDITIONER: My hair is very dry and tangles easily due to the dry cabin air on airplanes and hypothyroidism. After I shampoo and condition my hair, I spray 7 Second Conditioner about 6-10 inches away from my hair. I wait a minute and use a wet brush to comb my hair. If your hair tangles easily due to chemical processing, this is a great product to use. Unite products are free of parabens and sodium chloride.
2. THE EVERYDAY SUPERMODEL by Molly Sims: Actress and model, Molly Sims shares her beauty, fashion, fitness, and health secrets in this guide-book. She also interviews some of the top experts in hair styling, makeup, fashion, fitness, and health. Some aspects of the book are for people with a big budget like the wellness retreats and detox summits she attends. Overall, the book is full of good information and beauty tips. I thought the section on makeup application by Joey Maalouf was very helpful. He is one of my favorite makeup artists to follow on Instagram. If you are a beauty product junkie, you will enjoy reading her book. I also recommend reading Molly’s blog. I use Bloglovin to easily follow all of my favorite bloggers.
3. SMITH & CULT NAIL LACQUER BEAT STREET: I am crazy about Smith & Cult nailed lacquer. I love the new Spring colors including this gorgeous shade of teal. The polish consistently delivers both flawlessly smooth coverage and brilliant shine. The 5-Free formula does not contain Dibutyl, Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.
4. DVF MAKEUP BAG: I am a big fan of Diane Von Furstenberg. I love her wrap dresses, and this bag is perfect for jetsetters.
5. OSMOSIS SKINCARE STEMFACTOR: Osmosis is one of my favorite skincare product lines. Molly Sims uses StemFactor for hyperpigmentation. StemFactor is one of the most popular products created by Dr. Ben Johnson. (Note: None of these cells comes from cord-blood tissue or embryos. StemFactor does not use actual stem cells; just the growth factors extracted from stem cells from a stem-cell bank.) For an instant glow, I use two pumps of StemFactor in the morning and at night on my face. The magical serum utilizes over 150 different growth factors to improve all aspects of aging and damaged skin. It gently stimulates and restores the skin’s healing process, which includes building collagen and elastin while healing hyperpigmentation.
What are Growth Factors?
- Enable wound repair at the cellular level to even out skin tone
- Achieve remarkable improvements in elasticity and moisture
- Increase production of collagen, which leads to significant improvements in the smoothing of lines and wrinkles
- Increase and strengthen capillary walls and new cell formation
- Increase new blood vessel formation
- Improve skins ability to fight infections
My skin continues to improve the longer I use the products. This is important to remember when using quality skin care. It takes time to see results. I use Osmosis Catalyst with StemFactor. I recommend purchasing Osmosis and Karin Herzog products online from Joella Milan. She offers free shipping and the lowest prices on these product lines. She is a licensed esthetician and a long time rep for both lines. You can email her any questions or concerns about the products.
6. SKIN CLEANSE by Adina Grigore: Adina Grigore is the founder of the successful SW Basics organic skin care line. She writes about skin disorders and understanding the underlying causes of skin problems. She shares all-natural recipes using inexpensive ingredients to treat problem skin. I enjoy DIY projects and can’t wait to try some of her recipes.
7. I LOVE MY MUFF FEMININE CARE PRODUCTS: Finally a natural product line “to give daily love and care for down there”. I Love My Muff products are vegan, free of any parabens or chemicals and made with natural ingredients and essential oils.
8. HOLD ME BAG: This is the best makeup bag. I like the separate compartment for makeup brushes. The bags come in several sizes and patterns.
9. TANDA PEARL IONIC TEETH WHITENING SYSTEM: I use mostly natural teeth whitening products. I only use the Tanda teeth whitening system if my teeth start to show signs of coffee stains. It is important to follow the instructions exactly for the best results. In the past, I tried a few other brands with little or no results. Tanda is my preferred choice for teeth whitening.
10. OSMOSIS SKIN CARE CLEAR PLUS: I use this spray on the airplane to hydrate my face and kill bacteria. I also spray it on my face before I apply my foundation. Clear is Harmonized Water, which has scalar waves that promote healthy skin. It aids in product penetration and stabilizes bacteria levels while empowering rejuvenation. It is a favorite product of former Victoria Secret model, Karolina Kurkova.
11. ARNICA GEL: I use Arnica immediately after I bruise my legs on the plane or the first signs of a bruise.
12. KARIN HERZOG TONUS B12: I use several Karin Herzog products. Tonus B12 is a firming body cream used with Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti-Cellulite Cream to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Vitamin B12 is a vital nutrient we all need. It is one of the main nutrients responsible for aiding the digestion system and the conversion of fats and carbs into energy. B12 is also essential to keep our red blood cells in optimum health and for the vitality of every cell in our body. Low levels of Vitamin B12 can result in fatty deposits clogging up our systems causing fatigue and general malaise. Tonus B12 will benefit any skin type or body shape. It goes deeper and further to produce visible and genuine results. I use a dry brush before I take a shower. After I shower and dry off, I use Karin Herzog Silhoutte Anti-Cellulite Cream followed by Karin Herzog Tonus B12. It is important to follow the instructions exactly.
13. KARIN HERZOG SILHOUETTE ANTI-CELLULITE BODY CREAM: Silhouette is a cellulite cream with 4% active oxygen to penetrate the areas of the body where the skin is uneven and where fatty deposits are at their densest. Silhouette is one of the few cellulite products on the market that does not contain caffeine. A healthy diet and physical exercise are not always enough to maintain a slim figure with toned, firm skin. The setting of adipose deposits under the skin manifests itself by irregular, looser skin which may even be flabby in typical areas such as the hips, buttocks and often the stomach. The products are free of preservatives and parabens. It is important to apply with a brush and follow the instructions.
14. KARIN HERZOG DYNAMIC DUO SLIMMING TRAVEL KIT: The Karin Herzog Slimming Travel Kit includes travel size versions of Silhouette and Tonus B12.
15. ORIBE AIRBRUSH ROOT LIFT: I love all the Oribe Products. The root touch up instantly lifts and covers grey hair and roots. To use, shake well and lightly spray on the roots to instantly conceal new growth or grey hair.
What are some of your beauty secrets?
Find out more of my favorite beauty secrets HERE.