Take a peek inside my makeup bag to find out some of my favorite beauty products.
1. Goe Oil: I use this oil as a cuticle oil and hand treatment cream. It can be used to soften cuticles, feet, rough heels, elbows and knees. Use it to tame flyways and add lustre to hair, soften shaved legs and remove eye make up. It is gluten-free and does not contain parabens.
2. Beauty Detox Power by Kimberly Snyder: I am a huge fan of Kimberly Snyder. I drink her glowing green smoothie every morning. Kimberly’s tips have helped me improve my overall health and well-being. In her latest book, Kimberly shares her diet and lifestyle changes that are the foundation of her signature program. Learn how to heal your body and let go of excess weight, conquer the root cause of food cravings and overcome plateaus to gain inner and outer beauty. She also shares 60 easy to prepare recipes for youthful vitality, health and glowing skin.
3. Skin Ceuticals B5 Hydrating Mask: I use a variety of masks depending on my skin issues. If I am flying a lot, my favorite mask for hydration is this one from Skin Ceuticals. I apply the mask at bedtime and wakeup to glowing skin. It contains high concentrations of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5. It is suitable for all skin types.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow: I use this product for contouring. I never thought I could wear a bronzer until I tried Charlotte’s amazing bronze and glow kit. I love it, and it’s paraben-free. Watch Charlotte’s video tutorial here.
5. Oribe Light Reflecting Spray: This air-light glossing spray, infused with argan oil and lemongrass, brilliantly illuminates, enhancing color and highlights while taming frizz and flyaways. This is my secret for shiny hair, and it does not make my hair oily. Mist onto styled hair for the perfect finishing touch. Reapply as you wish for all-day radiance.
6. The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder: I discovered this amazing product in N.Y.C. at Cap Beauty. If you are in New York, I recommend checking out this store that sells only organic beauty products. If I am unable to drink a green smoothie for breakfast or I am feeling run down, I like to use this protein powder in my smoothies. The formula contains living foods, packed with natural prebiotics and probiotics, which aid digestion, boost immunity and help balance the digestive system for optimal internal and external health. I also recommend visiting the beauty chef blog for informative health and beauty posts.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream: Charlotte Tilbury is a celebrity makeup artist, and I am crazy about her products. My favorite moisturizer is the magic cream. Unlike other brands, this one is not greasy. It blends easily into my skin and leaves it soft and hydrated. It contains a hyaluronic acid booster plus floral extracts that lift and transform tired skin in an instant. The magic cream is the most popular product in Charlotte’s product line.
8. To Go Spa Rejuvenating Eye Treatment: I use these eye pads when I am flying a lot. The collagen rejuvenating and replenishing gel eye pads are great for tired eyes, dark circles and puffy eyes due to traveling, late nights, early mornings, dry climate and other environmental factors that wreck havoc on the skin.
9. Girda Spillman Bio Fond Foundation Makeup: This is my top choice for foundation. It goes on like magic and does not clog my pores. It is made in Switzerland and does not contain parabens or mineral oil.
10. Dr. Bonner’s Magic Soap: I discovered Dr. Bonner’s products at Trader Joe’s. I use the lavender scent since I am prone to breakouts. There are several scents available. It is the most wonderful product to clean skin and contains organic ingredients.
What are some of your favorite beauty products?
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter.
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.