Mother’s Day is coming up soon! Whether it’s your mom, sister, grandmother, or BFF, I rounded up some fun + fabulous gift ideas. My mother’s day gift guide includes: personalized jewelry with family names, beautiful organic farm-fresh flowers from The Bouqs online flower shop delivered overnight and the softest most luxurious throw. There’s also fabulous skin care products from Good Body, a hold-everything MZ Wallace bag, and even a sweet pair of Olivia Von Halle silk pajamas.
I also think experience gifts are a wonderful way to honor a loved one. Some ideas include tickets to a Broadway show, a cooking class, a spa day or weekend getaway. Magazine and box subscriptions are fun gifts too!
I hope you find some inspiration for your mother’s day gift giving.
1. Three Many Cooks: One Mom, Two Daughters: Their Shared Stories of Food, Faith & Family
3. Erica Weiner Love Token Mama + Mother Necklace
4. Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, As You Are
5. Trisha’s Table: My Feel-Good Favorites for a Balanced Life
7. Diptyque Philosykos Eau De Parfum
8. Personalized Heart Charm Mom Bracelet
10. Rifle Paper Mother’s Day Card
11. Good Body Products Gift Set
15. Odacite Organic Intensive Hand and Heel Therapy
16. Personalized Children’s Name Rings
17. Rifle Paper Co. iPhone case
18. Mom’s One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
20. Olivia Von Halle Silk Pajamas
21. MZ Wallace Tote
22. Glass Tea Pot
23. Tourance Throw
What are some of your favorite mother’s day gifts?
8 thoughts on “Mother’s Day Gift Guide”
These are awesome recommendations for Mothers Day! I keep hearing that the book ‘Savor’ is awesome – I need to check it out! — Lisa | Two Martinis
Thank you Lisa!
Hooray for gift guides! I just did a food-themed one. 🙂 These look like some great ideas!
Thank you Katie. I will check out your gift guide too!
I love giving gift cards for a massage/facial/pedicure. My mother and MIL don’t really spend much time on themselves though I know they like going to the spa. Savor is a great idea…I want a copy for myself!
Great idea for your mom and mother in law. Hope you are having a great weekend!
My momma would LOVE those silk jammies! Such a fun, sweet way to pamper yo’self every night. (:
Thanks Erica! The silk ones are nice and adding a monogram is great personal touch for gift giving.
Comments are closed.