Here are a few fun links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. 10 true-crime tales to tide you over until the ‘Making a Murderer’ book comes out.
2. The new rules of dating and breaking up.
4. How to go to Cuba right now.
5. How to get the perfect nut milk.
6. 13 whole food juice recipes.
8. The world’s best banana pie.
11. Piña colada cupcakes.
13. Why dehydration is making you sick and fat.
14. Natural treatments for endometriosis.
18. A worthwhile read about what drives curiosity.
19. Why receiving compliments can feel like a high price to pay.
20. Emily explores one of my favorite neighborhoods in Richmond, Virginia.
21. Jennifer Garner stars in the new movie, “Miracles From Heaven,” based on the 2015 book about the true story of a young girl suffering from a rare, incurable disease. Her mom, played by Garner, searches relentlessly for a solution.
Question of the Day:
What’s your Myers-Briggs’ personality type? Here’s a quiz you can take to find out.
You May Have Missed:
Inflight Carry On Bag Essentials: Find out what I pack on flights to keep me entertained, comfortable, and healthy.
March To Do List: Epcot Flower & Garden Festival + Rome Cookbook + Broadway Musical + Spring Training + Emily Maynard’s New Book + More Events + Shows Not to Miss!
Beauty Secrets: Protein Powder + Muscle Spray + Dental Care + Hair Conditioner + More New Products I’m Loving!
March Newsletter: Relationships + Sunday Suppers + Instagram Apps + Travel Guide to Beach Towns on Scenic Highway 30A in the Florida Panhandle + Tech Tips + Recipes + More Fun Stuff!