P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. Breaking up with harmful childhood patterns. (goop.com)
2. I love this guide to being a man. (www.thebaumlist.com)
3. The true story behind The Revenant movie. (www.time.com)
4. Eight things you can do now to save money on travel. (www.nytimes.com)
5. Dolly Parton then and now. (www.sfgate.com)
6. Why crude oil prices keep falling. (www.vox.com)
7. Parenting truth tips from the funny man himself, Jim Gaffigan. (www.babble.com)
8. The problem with Making of a Murderer. (www.newyorker.com)
9. Great tips for parents to handle the after-school meltdown with style. (www.huffingtonpost.com)
10. I love these easy quinoa pizza bowls. (www.gimmesomeoven.com)
11. No food is healthy, not even kale. (www.washingtonpost.com)
12. 31 crazy-strict flight attendant beauty standards. (www.cosmopolitan.com)
13. A collection of delicious chili recipes to warm you up. (www.latimes.com)
14. A new history of autism. (www.newyorker.com)
15. The Carolina Panther secret weapon Waffle House. (www.wsj.com)
16. I love this Reese’s chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe. (www.chef-n-training.com)
18. Why we cry on planes. (www.theatlantic.com)
19. What being a flight attendant taught me about human trafficking. (www.hpoole.wordpress.com)
20. When Breath Becomes Air is a beautiful, profound memoir written on the deathbed of a brilliant, young neurosurgeon. It’s a critical read to prepare ourselves for the inevitable. It’s also one of my Winter book club picks.
21. Nigella Lawson’s Cold Cure Soup. (www.nytimes.com)
22. These sweet potato and black bean tacos are easy to prepare and delicious. (www.lovefoodlovestoeat.com)
23. Why we keep playing the lottery. (www.nautil.us)
24. Blow dry secrets from Dry Bar’s founder. (www.birdie.com)
25. These novels are so good. (www.thewhatlist.com)
26. 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi is a thrilling and intense action thriller worth seeing.(www.variety.com)
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend!
And I’d love to know what are you grateful for today? Tell me in the comments!
You May Have Missed:
10 Books to Read This Winter: Becoming a Better Listener + Disciplining Kids + Paris + How Not to Die + Autism + More!
My Favorite Things: Best Ice Cream in Florida + Dryer Balls + Travel Size Cosmetics + Luggage with a Phone Charger + Cookbooks + Baking Reference Guide + More!
And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter, “The Chic List.” My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month. [mc4wp_form]