Here are a few fun links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. How to deal with the haters. (www.time.com)
2. How to not look old and tired. (www.goop.com)
3. The mother of Columbine shooter Dylan Klebol breaks her silence. (www.usatoday.com)
4. This spicy carrot sweet potato soup sounds great for lunch. (www.gourmandeinthekitchen.com)
5. These peanut butter granola bars are great for a road trip. (www.davidlebovitz.com)
6. One of the best reads this week is from Demariyus Thomas of the Denver Broncos. Take time to read, “For Mamma.” (www.playertribune.com)
7. What is the Zika virus epidemic covering up? (www.greenmedinfo.com)
8. When children say ‘I Can’t,’ but they can, and adults know it. (nytimes.com)
9. The kind of person you want to sit next to at dinner. (www.theatlantic.)
10. This 2016 Oscars printable is great for an Oscar viewing party. (www.studiodiy.com)
11. Mom’s best meatloaf is easy to prepare and delicious. (www.chef-in-training.com)
12. Powerful piece by Kate Bowler on death, the prosperity gospel and me. (www.nytimes.com)
13. How to declutter one room at a time. (www.wellandgood.com)
14. Learning to ask for help. (www.50by25.com)
15. Where your iPhone goes to die and be reborn. (www.bloomberg.com)
16. A rare look inside the secretive site that traffics in other people’s secrets. (www.thenewyorker.com)
17. The power of buying less by buying better. (www.theatlantic.com)
18. How people learn to become resilient. (www.newyorker.com)
19. I want to make this Sant Fe soup now! (www.mixandmatchmama.com)
20. How to eat your vitamins. (www.ivankatrump.com)
21. You should never buy these items at the grocery store. (www.sfgate.com)
P.S. You May Have Missed
10 Awesome New Books: Raising Grateful Kids + Human Trafficking + Women on Wall Street + Baking Devotional + Beautiful Love Story + Thriller + More Good Reads!
January Newsletter: Instagram Tips + Boston Travel Guide + Inspiration + Tech Tips + Recipes + More Original Content!
And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter, “The Chic List.” My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.