Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. You can download these links as a free e-book here.
1. How paying off debt can change your life.
2. Is Facebook biased?
3. Great advice for visiting Florence, Italy.
4. How to give hard feedback in a way that won’t cause any hard feelings.
5. Snapchat’s Evan Spiegel mostly doesn’t talk to the press, and is obsessed with protecting his own privacy. What we DO know, however, suggests Snapchat is charting a very different path than companies like Facebook have. Which, given recent revelations, seems not so bad.
6. How to sleep for a brighter complexion.
7. The ultimate packing list for female travelers.
8. How to pick the right sunglasses for your face.
9. Magnolia Bakery’s famous banana pudding.
10. A fascinating article about contestants on “The Biggest Loser.” A recent study of their struggles may help explain why so many people fail to keep off the weight they lose.
11. How clutter affects your brain and what you can do about it.
13. A collection of chic maxi dresses.
16. The best at-home tricks to walk in heels without pain.
17. Homemade strawberry almond milk.
19. A touching piece about a couple’s challenges with a daughter adopted from China.
20. As a surprise to his new wife, Hamilton’s Lim-Manuel Miranda choreographed a performance of To Life! from Fiddler on the Roof.
Blog I’m Loving: The Organic Life
Person to follow on Snapchat: What’s Gaby Cooking
Download: Ripcord Keith Urban
Watch: Love and Friendship starring Kate Beckinsale.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your favorite Broadway show?
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
THE CHIC LIST SPRING EDITION: Portland Maine City Guide + Social Media Tips & Tricks + Good Reads + Recipes + More Fun!