Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. Why kind people don’t take things personally.
3. Brene Brown’s thoughts on the terrifying, wonderful, scary, vulnerable, and liberating midlife.
4. The secret to making anxiety work in your favor.
5. The hidden power in trusting your gut instincts.
6. This Chicken Tamale Casserole has a sweet cornbread crust topped with enchilada sauce and chicken. This is a crowd pleaser!
7. Garage Sale 101.
8. What to pack for a long bus ride.
10. LIVE your life. Don’t just observe it. It can be scary to take a leap but for me standing still in unhappiness is far scarier.
11. What to do when the world feels dark and lonely.
13. The life-changing magic of tidying up for new parents.
14. The Hemsley sisters share their delicious Huevos Rancheros with Guacamole recipe.
15. G.P.’s It’s All Easy Turkey Meatloaf.
16. Why San Francisco has the best burritos.
17. These iPhone tips and tricks are very helpful.
18. Plan to make this avocado sweet potato toast recipe for breakfast this week.
19. 48 hours in Vieques Puerto Rico. This island is paradise.
20. The evolution of anxiety. Why we worry and what to do about it.
21. Make your morning routine stick by keeping it short.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Do you have a favorite coffee shop? Tell me in the comments!
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Link Love: 10 Things To Do Before You Leave On A Trip + Good Advice on Raising Sons + Beware of Fashion Ads on FB + Chip & Joanna Gaines + Traveling With Friends + Tips for Hiring Contractors + More!
On My Radar for April: New Orleans Events + Ace Hotel NOLA + Stumptown Coffee in NOLA + Sleep Resources + More Things to Do All Month Long!