Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. The thrill of dating in your 40’s and beyond.
2. How to tell a good story by the masterful minds of Ira Glass, Catherine Burns, and more.
3. By middle school, girls are less interested in leading than boys. Use these tips to learn how to coach girls to speak confidently and navigate conflict.
4. The best farm to table restaurants in every state.
5. Why a few people get most of the rewards.
6. Some great marriage advice from Karen Pence.
7. What are the best streaming music services?
8. How to host an unforgettable party.
9. How to log off Facebook for good.
10. In praise of the unfashionable Dansko clogs beloved by chefs, nurses, and flight attendants.
11. Can pants be so tight that they cause blood clots, or back pain? Are skinny jeans going to kill you?
12. If you love making films on your phone, then these accessories will level up your game.
13. The one Instagram feature you might not be using, but totally should.
15. How a family owned Supermarket chain became one of the best places to work in America.
16. How to feel at home on the road.
17. How the founder of Bulletproof Coffee starts his day.
18. Whether you’re running a local half marathon or a marathon in another state you should have a race day checklist to make sure you are prepared.
20. How Dollar Shave Club’s founder built a $1 billion company that changed the industry.
21. How to pack for a trip.
22. What are your food cravings trying to tell you? I found it interesting those who travel a lot and feel “ungrounded” may crave sweets, ice cream, dairy, candy, grains.
23. The perfect New England road trip.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: How to Prevent Bed Bugs + Promising Alzheimer’s Treatment + Mistake Making Allergies Worse + Getting Started Listening to Podcasts + Ashville Travel + Secret to Not Getting Heart Disease + More Good Reads!
Spring To-Do List: What to Watch, See, Do, Eat & More!