Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. Do men and women really have different personalities?
2. How to stop comparing yourself to others.
3. How to prevent and treat post-pill acne.
4. How to disable press home to unlock the iPhone because it’s driving us all nuts.
5. A guide to asking personal questions without sounding rude.
6. How to use Instagram to travel better.
7. An introduction to Chinese Herbs.
8. A collection of easy tomato recipes.
9. Consider being mindful when sharing photos on social media.
10. You’ll love this simple recipe for barbecue beans.
11. How to overcome shyness.
12. Dealing with the loss of a loved one.
13. Home vs. Hospital birth.
14. Five things you may not know about kombucha.
15. What Captain Chelsey Sullenberger never travels without.
16. Zac Posen reveals Delta’s new flight attendant uniforms.
17. The five best places to travel alone.
18. Beauty tips for the perfect pout.
19. Dorie Greenspan’s chocolate chip cookie recipe is the best.
20. The art of making and not making plans.
21. What happened to Eastern Airlines Flight 980?
22. Carrie Underwood talks about online bullying and balancing motherhood with a career.
23. Some great advice for dealing with fear.
Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice in the comments.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: The Problem with Mammograms + Safer Hair Color + Austin Travel Guide + How You Smell Can Detect Illness + Best Fall T.V. Shows + Whole 30 Diet + How to Be Anonymous on the Internet + Pumpkin Bread + More!
Link Love: How Back Pain Took Over the World + Richmond Travel Guide + Tips for Dealing With Difficult People + Kate Middleton Fashion + JetBlue’s Founder + More Good Reads!