Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
1. Jennifer Anniston’s essay rebuking body shaming and railing against the idea that a woman without children is somehow ‘incomplete’.
2. How to plan your family’s vacation.
3. The people who are more likely to have seasonal allergies.
4. All purchases are subject to a seven day mental quarantine.
5. How Amazon’s old-school reviewers influence what you read.
6. Bobbie Brown celebrates 25 years in the make-up industry and talks about how she forced the industry to deal with every skin tone.
7. These raw nutella bars are delicious.
8. The state of the domestic goddess.
9. Kelsie Nixon makes a mean chocolate chip cookie, you may have seen her on Cooking Channel. Her story of losing her newborn son is heartbreaking, but her attitude about grief is inspiring. Listen to her interview on The Extraordinary Mom’s Podcast Episode 43.
10. The ultimate first aid cheat sheet.
11. This stacked enchilada pie is filled with roasted summer vegetables, black refried beans, gooey cheese, and robust enchilada sauce.
12. Harvard Business Review confirms unplugging for extended periods to build resilience, increase your productivity and chances for a promotion.
13. Ten of the nation’s top foodies reveal the hottest trends in summer party food, and you’re not going to want to miss a morsel of their wisdom.
14. A former Bachelor producer on the unreal world of Hollywood matchmaking.
15. Edward Snowden is alive and well and living in New York City.
16. Listen to The Simple Sophisticate, episode #111 featuring stylist Tiffani Rogers of Style by Tiffani. Tiffani discusses fashion, capsule wardrobe management essentials, what she loves about the living in New York City, how to balance life and how to master a very busy schedule.
17. A workaholic’s guide to relaxing on vacation.
18. A glossary of bread baking terms.
19. If you are a Hamilton fan, you will love this spreadsheet containing links to everything Hamilton related.
20. If you’re heading to Paris soon, you’re going to want to take a page from local expert, Lindsay Tramuta, who shared her ideal 24 Hours In Paris.
21. Follow this comprehensive guide to using exclamation marks appropriately in your next email.
22. Is lymph node removal with cancer surgery really necessary?
BLOG I’M LOVING: If you’re looking for ways to improve your relationship with gadgets, or just live more stylishly with technology, check out CARLEYK.COM.
FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: PETITE PASSPORT is your daily shot of design, hotspots, and travel.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s your favorite dish to bring to a summer get-together?
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Understanding the Thyroid + Cleveland Travel Guide + How to Relieve Ear Pressure+ How to Raise Brilliant Children + Summer Recipes + Passport Tips + Italy Travel + More!