Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. You can download these links as a free e-book here.
1. How much water do you really need?
3. I quit showering and life continued.
5. Finally, glazed chocolate donut holes with healthy ingredients. *GF and *V
6. How dating has always been like work.
8. Apparently, using a period in a text message makes people think you’re angry. Is full-stop punctuation going out of style?
10. A new vision of kindness starts with paying attention.
11. Therese Huston, author of “How Women Decide,” on why we have bigger regrets for the things we didn’t experience.
14. Can you be too clean?
15. This Portland city guide includes some of my favorite hot spots.
16. A week of salad recipes.
17. These Slow-Cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes are easy to prepare and delicious.
18. Secrets for making a relationship last.
19. Have you seen BBC One Human Planet?
20. Don’t miss the Rockettes Summer Spectacular in New York City.
21. Make this donut cake this weekend for brunch.
22. Want to improve your backyard grilling skills? Pick up a copy of Meathead: the Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling.
23. Beauty secrets from 36,000 feet.
24. Download Megan Hilty’s new album, “Megan Hilty Live at the Cafe Carlyle.” Megan Hilty is best known for her turns on Broadway as Glinda in Wicked and Doralee Rhodes in 9 to 5: The Musical, and for her role as Ivy Lynn on NBC’s musical drama Smash.
25. Listen to The Hollywood Reporter Tonys Actress Roundtable featuring Megan Hilty, Laura Benanti, Lupita Nyong’o, Jessica Lange, Jessie Mueller, Michelle Williams, and Cynthia Erivo.
BLOG I’M LOVING: copycatchic.com | Luxe Living For Less
FOLLOW ON SNAPCHAT: Glitter Guide
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Good Reads: Google’s Advanced Search Tools + Solo Travel + How to Stop Men, Magazine, and the Media From Getting to Decide If You’re Pretty + 20 Things to Tell Your Sons About Being Real Men + Benefits of GHEE + Be Inspired by Amy Purdy: She lost both of her legs and was on “Dancing With The Stars” in 2014
QUESTIONS OF THE DAY:
What trips do you want to take?
What new hobbies do you want to try?
A few of my answers: Magnolia Market and Bakery in Waco, Ashville, calligraphy, gluten-free pastry class!