Here are a few fun links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
4. Heidi Swanson’s shredded unchicken salad is great for lunch.
7. Try these Chickpea tortilla nachos this weekend.
9. I’m an introvert and my partner is an extrovert. Find out how this couple makes their relationship work.
10. Five gut instincts you shouldn’t ignore.
13. For all the single ladies, check out this interview with Rebecca Traister, author All the Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation.
14. How Snapchat built a business.
16. A simple plan to start reading more.
19. A very interesting article about the energetics of pure beauty.
20. The most promising cancer treatment in decades is about to get better.
21. The 10 best iPhone editing apps for 2016.
22. Check out this city guide to Pensacola Florida.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Beauty Secrets: Protein Powder + Muscle Spray + Dental Care + Hair Conditioner + More New Products I’m Loving!
March Newsletter: Relationships + Sunday Suppers + Instagram Apps + Travel Guide to Beach Towns on Scenic Highway 30A in the Florida Panhandle + Tech Tips + Recipes + More Fun Stuff!
Link Love: How to Stay Healthy While Traveling + Crock Pot Meals + Art of Managing Fear + Tips from a Butler on Cleaning a Home + How to Change Someone’s Mind + More Good Reads!