Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
3. Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville is a state of mind and an empire.
5. The darkside of crowdfunding.
6. What you don’t know about Trip Advisor.
8. Even the thought of earning less than their wives changes how men behave.
9. Five toxic relationships successful people should avoid.
10. The science of online dating profiles.
11. Why running helps clear your mind.
13. The world’s best french fry recipe.
14. The basics of grilling meat.
15. Missy Robertson on motherhood, faith, and community.
16. Feeling sore after a workout? Try foam rolling.
17. Three makeup artists explain the art of perfectly lined eyes.
19. A step by step guide for choosing the best travel shoes.
Blog I’m Loving: Salt and Wind
Person to follow on Snapchat: aida_mollenkamp
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What money saving tip do you regularly rely on?
You May Have Missed:
What to Read Next: Don’t miss these NEW releases including Downtown Abbey’s Jullian Fellowes new book + Carrie Underwood’s trainer has a diet and exercise book + more books to add to your reading list!
Link Love: What I’m Reading This Week: How to Talk About Politics + Alzheimer’s Caregivers Need Support + Duchess Kate’s Wardrobe + Hoarding + How to Tell If Someone is Lying + Homesickness + Napa Valley + Paris + How to Make Friends + Forgiveness + More Good Reads!
Spring Newsletter: Relationships + Sunday Suppers + Instagram Apps + Travel Guide to Beach Towns on Scenic Highway 30A in the Florida Panhandle + Tech Tips + Recipes + More Fun Stuff!