Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. You can download these links as a free e-book here.
1. A must-read about the roots of mental illness.
3. The root cause of the imposter syndrome.
4. Proof that perception is everything.
6. The foul reign of the biological clock.
7. How to be a better friend even when you’re busy.
8. The complicated reasons you like some foods and not others.
9. Jimmy Kimmel is the hardest working man in show business.
10. Classic trips for families that do not include Disney World.
11. How to have a difficult conversation you’ve been avoiding.
12. Flying never gets old for this flight attendant.
13. Bake these Chocolate Frosted Peanut Butter Cookies this weekend.
14. The price women pay for assertiveness and how to avoid it.
15. Why new moms use Facebook all the time.
16. This Turtle Bundt Cake is delicious.
17. A travel guide for families visiting New Orleans.
18. Everything you need to know about BBQ.
19. Beach reads for brilliant minds.
23. Please tell me you have seen the Chewbacca mask laughing lady.
24. Jojo Moyes romantic bestseller “Me Before You” transitions to big screen adaptation this weekend.
25. Download The Sessions Podcast Episode 15 Christine Hassler: how to overcome disappointment in work, life, and love.
26. Tim McGraw’s new single, “Humble and Kind” serves as the inspiration behind his new book, which pairs the song’s poignant lyrics with powerful illustrations.
You May Have Missed:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s on your summer to-do list?