Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. You can download these links as a free e-book here.
1. There are “times when you say no to the good opportunities so you can say yes to the best opportunities.” Read Lin-Manuel Miranda’s commencement speech at UPenn.
2. The type of friends worth fighting for in life.
3. The life of a frequent business traveler.
4. These vegan chocolate cupcakes with salted buttercream are delicious.
6. Will single women transform America?
7. For a taste of New Orleans, try this recipe for the Cochon Butcher muffuletta.
8. A reward expert provides a strategy for building and cashing in reward points and mileage benefits.
9. When to cook with fancy salt and when cheap will do.
10. In defense of absurdly early bedtimes for kids.
11. How to improve your chances of recovering a lost item.
12. The best travel hacks for traveling with a baby.
13. These creamy spinach enchiladas are delicious.
14. Snapchat isn’t the place you go to look pretty; it’s the place you go to be yourself.
15. This piece about Hamilton’s Leslie Odom, Jr., the impassioned actor who plays Aaron Burr, is a great portrait of dedication.
18. The quickest, easiest way to share photos and videos on your iPhone.
20. Understanding Epigenetics and what it means for aging, cancer, and obesity.
21. Where to eat in St. Augustine, Florida.
PERSON TO FOLLOW ON SNAPCHAT: LuckyPeach
READ: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth.
WATCH: Sheryl Sandberg’s commencement speech to UC Berkeley’s Class of 2016 is a life lesson for us all. She continues to amaze. Take a break and watch (or read the transcript).
LISTEN: Another Round Podcast Episode 54: Padma Lakshmi (Top Chef) shares her experiences with endometriosis, pain, marriage, food, pregnancy, and more, as covered in her memoir Love, Loss, and What We Ate.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is the most inspiring thing you’ve seen, watched, or read recently?
P.S. You May Have Missed:
MY FAVORITE THINGS: Find out some of my favorite food, wellness, and travel products including a truly vegan probiotic.
THE CHIC LIST SPRING EDITION: Portland Maine City Guide + Social Media Tips & Tricks + Good Reads + Recipes + More Fun!
LINK LOVE: Find out what I’m reading, watching, and listening to this week including: Florence Italy Travel Guide + How to Stop Worrying About What Other People Think of You + Strawberry Almond Milk + How to Walk in Heels Without Pain + A Couple’s Challenges with a Daughter Adopted From China + More!