Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
1. ‘The Crown’ season 2 syllabus. ‘The Crown’: what to remember before watching Season 2. ‘The Crown’: a look back at Season 1 and the history behind it.
2. Why do we fall in love with one person and not another? A brain-based personality test helps people understand themselves better and why they are attracted to certain other personality types
3. 10 ways to keep kids entertained during travel.
4. Nicole Davidge of Southern Shutter, out of Hammond, LA shares her LSU birthday party bash.
5. Where all the grandparenting books?
6. A new kind of tech job emphasizes skills not a college degree.
7. Find out what tech tools frequent travelers should pack.
8. Inside the new world of funeral styling.
9. The best travel security apps.
10. The case for trying really hard to make friends as an adult.
11. Skin cancers are rising and so are questionable treatments.
12. Another study suggests women using birth control pills and I.U.D.s that release hormones face a higher risk for breast cancer.
13. The future of online shopping is finally here and it’s not Amazon.
14. The best online password managers to lock down accounts.
15. All of the terms of service agreements that you didn’t read.
16. Everything you ever wanted to know about at home microneedling.
17. Love these baking tips.
18. What to do when a personal crisis is hurting your professional life.
19. Veteran food blogger David Lebovitz on his new book and Bay Area beginnings.
20. These Italian hazelnut cookies are delicious.
21. Why trying new things is so hard to do.
22. This fantasy fudge recipe is perfect for holiday parties.
And I’d love to know what are you baking this holiday season?
You May Have Missed:
Gift Guide for the Frequent Traveler