Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Airlines redesigning uniforms find out how difficult it is.
2. What you need to know about your passport.
3. The very best wireless ear buds for active people.
4. How breastfeeding lowers a women’s risk of heart disease.
5. How to browse the web and leave no trace.
6. Understanding the power of color in your wardrobe.
7. 36 hours in Birmingham, Alabama.
8. Southwest Airlines gets serious about Hawaii.
9. This app lets you check out library books free.
10. Don’t make these difficult mistakes when writing emails plus a template for writing good emails, even when it’s difficult.
11. The 10 physical skills every man should master.
12. 101 books to dive into this summer.
13. A collection of brownie recipes.
14. What it really means when you give someone a low ride-share review.
15. The secret to small talk.
16. Why we need a national conversation about the opioid crisis.
17. The apology critics want to teach you how to say sorry. In apologies, saying “I’m sorry” matters less than taking responsibility: “I know I did something that hurt you” or “This is my problem and I’m going to fix it.”
18. An open letter to parents with highly sensitive children.
19. The wellness epidemic.
20. The best natural anti-androgen treatments for Hirsutism (facial hair).
21. This chocolate peanut butter pie sounds delicious.
22. Some great podcasts for kids.
23. LSU’s Kramer Robertson’s mom (and Baylor women’s basketball coach) Kim Mulkey on life, sports and Kramer’s hair.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: LSU’s Kramer Robertson + Little White Lies + Is Amazon giving you the best price? Diet & Arthritis + Secrets to the Best Sweet Tea + Beware of Celebrities & Instagram Ads + Gluten-Free Brownie Cookies + Tour Tim & Faith’s Private Island Home + Stop Robocalls + More!