Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Worrying can be good for you but only up to a point. Find out what to do if you worry too much.
2. The secret to looking younger forever.
3. Why do I feel sleepy until the moment I get in bed?
4. How to manage someone you just don’t like.
5. Mary McDonald is the celebrated interior designer to the well-heeled, chic, and social. Find out how to arrange a room for gracious entertaining and her best design tips.
8. How to slice pretty avocados.
9. A collection of kid-friendly vegetarian recipes.
10. An interesting look at what makes Snapchat so compelling to young people.
11. Maybe all those Starbucks name typos aren’t a mistake at all.
12. Is Snapchat the next Facebook or Twitter?
13. The top five myths about hemp busted.
14. The trick smoothies play on the stomach.
15. A husband and wife walk into the emergency room in the late evening on Sept. 5, 2015. A few hours and tests later, the woman finds out she has ovarian cancer. She loves her husband so much that her parting gift is to help him find love again.
17. Facebook announced it will integrate real-time suicide prevention tools into Facebook Live.
18. How to be a better spender.
19. Why your passwords are at risk.
20. What to do when your co-workers won’t stop talking about politics.
21. We live in the age of rudeness.
22. Here’s how Facebook is picking what goes in your News Feed and how to change it.
23. These Irish coffee fudge brownies are delicious.
24. Bombarded by unwanted texts? Take these steps to stop pesky and sometimes dangerous messages.
25. Airport pat downs are about to get more invasive.
26. A guide to egg varieties.
You May Have Missed:
My Favorite Things: Juicer, Slow-cooker, cold weather gear, and more!
Link Love: Pioneer Woman’s New Restaurant + Best Coupon Apps + How to Deal with Motion Sickness + Garden District in NOLA Hot Spots + Where to Eat in Miami + Good for You Chocolate + Golden Girls’ Restaurant in NYC + Avoid Charging Phones at Public Ports + Best Frequent Traveler Program + More!