Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Inauguration Day in America is one of the most interesting and amazing events in the world. And I’m not just talking about the swearing in of a new president. Here’s how President Obama’s home will transform into President Trump’s home in just 5 hours.
2. The mystery of American’s ailing flight attendants.
3. Fight, finish, faith: How three words from mom helped guide Cowboys QB Dak Prescott through record rookie season.
4. Inside TSA, the agency we all love to hate.
5. There are almost 75,000 pizzerias in the US, and the granddaddy of them all is Lombardi’s, an unassuming place opened more than a century ago in New York’s Little Italy.
6. The most undervalued women in America are childless aunts.
7. What will the theme of your life be in 2017?
8. It’s been ten years since Netflix shifted its focus from DVDs to streaming content. Today, that service has almost 90 million subscribers.
9. If you love T.V. shows and fantasy sports, then you’ll love the Reality Fantasy League.
10. Do you feel like your attention span is shortening? Stretch and strengthen it with these steps to train your brain to focus.
11. What are the best jeans for women?
12. Dr. Amy Myers answers questions about the yeast infection most of us have and how to treat it.
13. How to speak up for yourself and stay likeable.
14. Why pain is so hard to measure and treat.
15. What do you do with all your books? They are deeply personal possessions. How do you decide which ones to keep, where to put them, how to organize them?
16. Every successful relationship is successful for the same exact reason.
17. Looking for a simple solution for your period problems? Before you reach for a women’s supplement like Vitex or maca or natural progesterone, consider the benefits of mineral zinc.
18. Ivanka arrives in style.
19. How Iceland got teens to say no to drugs.
20. Natural solutions to infertility.
21. Aaron Rodgers’ father Ed Rodgers has opened up about his family’s strained relationship with the NFL quarterback.
Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
LINK LOVE: Is Cabin Air Toxic on Planes? + How to Avoid Fake News + How to Use the Instant Pot + Poole Diner’s Famous Mac & Cheese Recipe + Cuba Travel + What Women Spend to Compete on “The Bachelor” + Kids Know When You Owe Them + More!
WINTER TO-DO LIST: Ideas and inspiration including movies, books, Broadway shows, and events not to miss this season.