Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Tampa Bay Times food critic Laura Reiley’s investigative series debunks “farm-to-table” claims, exposes fake farmers at farmers’ markets, and offers consumers tips for spotting a fraud.
2. Acre Restaurant’s famous Frito Pie recipe. Acre is a popular restaurant in Auburn, Alabama.
3. Gilmore Girls a year in the life fashion: an interview with costume designer Brenda Maben.
4. Lonely Planet released their wanderlust-inducing guides on where to travel in 2017.
5. Are you too old to find success?
6. 10 things you might not know about Cowboys QB Dak Prescott, including why he skipped a Kanye show.
7. Why do more women have thyroid disease?
8. Dolly Parton’s skillet cornbread recipe.
9. The Japanese art of grieving a miscarriage.
10. How to protect yourself against selfish people.
11. What’s the use of regret? We can’t change past mistakes, but we can change ourselves.
12. The small things to change that lead to better things.
13. Why do people talk to themselves and when does it become a problem?
14. How do you use your free time well?
15. Find out the most-Googled beauty questions of last year.
16. How to connect to a wi-fi network at any airport in the world.
17. Decluttering? Is it the secret to happiness?
18. Facebook doesn’t tell users everything it really knows about them.
19. You probably have a parasite. Find out what to do about it.
20. Try these cool gadgets to make your life easier in 2017.
21. Does mold affect the brain?
22. An investigation inside the sickening world of puppy mills.
23. British Prime Minister Theresa May and her attention to fashion.
24. Here’s what you can can’t eat on Whole30.
25. Magic Cookie Bars will never go out of style. I love the versatility of this recipe. It’s easy to adapt for a gluten-free version.
Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends!
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
WHAT I’M READING THIS WEEK: Are We Winning the War Against ISIS? + Most Popular Beauty Products 2016 + Shows to Stream + Grief of Losing a Pet + Soup Recipes + Why “Sully” Made Me Proud to be a Flight Attendant + Man Who Cleans Up After Plane Crashes + Trip Advisor’s Top Reviewer + Single-Parenting + Top Board Games + More!