Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. How to be a good loser.
2. This story is not about what happened the night of the Orlando terrorist attack but what happened in the days and weeks and months that followed as a community found it within themselves to forge ahead.
3. How to cancel plans by email without resorting to lame excuses.
4. The founders of Sweetgreen are building a farm-to-counter empire one bowl at a time.
5. This is your life in social media.
6. Glennon Doyle Melton talks about how to change the world with your story.
7. Sincere ways to say thank you.
8. She-sheds are the female equivalent of man caves.
9. Tips for flying with an infant.
10. Why one woman would rather travel the world than ever have kids.
11. Why smart people need more time alone.
12. Secrets of mental toughness from the Navy Seals.
13. Santa Fé travel guide.
14. Why living in an organized home will provide a peace of mind and comfort in your daily life.
15. Are there really only three types of friendships we make?
16. The magical power of mushrooms.
17. A hidden world revealed in the Alzheimer’s ward.
18. Secrets of the most productive people.
19. 15 grammar tips from Grammar Girl, the go-to source for things like e.g. vs. e.i.
20. Make this crock pot chicken enchilada soup for dinner this week.
21. A long weekend in San Diego.
22. Tips on parenting introverted kids.
23. Why it’s hard to talk and make eye contact at the same time.
24. Tulum travel guide.
25. The amazing benefits of Castor Oil.
26. Advanced Facebook privacy and security tips.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: How to Stop a Burglar + Promising Cancer Treatment Without Chemo + Protecting Your Personal Info Online + Good Listeners vs. Bad Listeners + 36 Hours in Miami + When Grief Never Ends + Eat Your Way Through Paris in 24 Hours + More!