Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. How to be anonymous on the internet.
2. How your gut bacteria plays a major role in depression and motivation.
3. Are you watching these T.V. shows?
4. Who Is the real Elena Ferrante?
5. Have you tried the Whole 30 diet?
6. This Gooey Butter Cake is perfect for a game day dessert.
7. This made me rethink the 5 second rule.
8. What to include on your wedding website.
9. U.S. kids among least fit in the world.
10. How you smell can detect illness.
11. How Megyn Kelly stepped away from her law career at its peak to follow her passion and how criticism doesn’t faze her.
12. A terrific guide to one of my favorite cities, Austin.
13. How to make peanut brittle in minutes.
14. Eight rules for safer hair color.
15. How computers are setting us up for disaster.
16. What it’s like to work at one of the most secretive companies in America.
17. When algorithms decide what you pay.
18. Uber Pool and Lyft Line etiquette.
19. A way to dry out your phone that actually works.
20. The problem with mammograms.
21. What to do if you’re in trouble overseas.
22. This Pumpkin Bread recipe is the best.
23. The fantasy of perfect skin.
24. How hotels deal with bad reviews.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: How Back Pain Took Over the World + Richmond Travel Guide + Tips for Dealing With Difficult People + Kate Middleton Fashion + JetBlue’s Founder + More Good Reads!