Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
1. The ultimate guide to watching the Olympics.
2. The interview with Clint and Scott Eastwood that everybody’s talking about. When asked about his father, Scott Eastwood states, “My father’s definitely old-school. And he raised me with integrity – to be places on time, show up and work hard.” My parents raised me with the same values.
2. A excellent guide for using Instagram Stories .
3. Avoid these supplement ingredients.
4. Unmasking eye health.
5. The secret life of the wedding gift list advisor.
6. Meet the people climbing Mt. Everest.
7. Olympian Allyson Felix says faith is her fitness fuel.
8. What makes Simone Biles the world’s best gymnast?
9. Anderson Cooper’s Brazilian vacation home is divine.
10. If you are flying with children on a plane, give your neighbors a goody bag.
11. How the founder of Dollar Shave Club created a massively successful company.
12. How not to gain weight on vacation.
13. London’s top concierge, Corrado Bogni will inspire you to be better at your job and relationships.
15. Harnessing the immune system to fight cancer.
16. This healthy mango banana sunrise smoothie is delicious.
17. Tips for buying something marked “final sale“.
18. Make this Hatch Chili Breakfast Casserole for brunch.
19. How to find a job on Linkedin.
21. You probably don’t need dental x-rays every year.
22. The voice of a female pilot worries some flyers, but why?
23. Read Jennifer Dukes Lee’s, The Happiness Dare: Pursuing Your Heart’s Deepest, Holiest, and Most Vulnerable Desire.
24. Discover what truly makes you happy by taking The Happiness Style Assessment.
Brett Martin, a correspondent for GQ magazine, traded NYC for New Orleans and found himself in the land of po’boys, muffulettas, and all manners of deep-fried, delicious, crispy things. Martin talks about his favorite food haunts in the city of jazz.
BLOG I’M LOVING: Medical Medium for valuable insights on fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, recipes, and practices that will help you to heal and feel your best.
PERSON TO FOLLOW ON SNAPCHAT: Scott Eastwood
Share what you read, watched, heard, or did that made you think twice in the comments.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Anti-Cancer Salad + iPad Tips for Parents + Advice for Breaking Up + Ice Cream Recipes + Secret to Assembling IKEA furniture + Blender Drinks + 200 Books to Read + More!
Link Love: How to Pack a Carry-on Bag & Avoid Checking It + What is going on in Turkey? + Why You May Want to Tape the Camera on Your Computer + Tate’s Famous Cookie Recipe + Why Jet Lag Can Make You Feel Worse When You Travel West to East + Vitamins and Supplements for Inflammation, Joints + More!
If you liked this post, please share it with others. And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to The Chic List.