Here are a few fun links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. Why we should teach girl’s bravery not perfection.
2. The author of Gift of Fear discusses his radical-feminists take on safety and violence. An important read in light of the Erin Andrews lawsuit. Gavin’s book is a must-read for women.
2. How I overcame my fear of public speaking.
3. Tips for international travel with children.
4. This carrot cake is delicious.
8. If you have small children, this experiment may interest you.
10. This burrata pepperoni pizza recipe is so good!
12. Travel scams and how to avoid them.
14. Jennifer Garner’s frank talk about men, kids, and Ben Affleck.
15. Here’s why you bruise so easily.
17. 3 easy bring-to-work lunch recipes.
20. Gwyneth Paltrow’s veggie burgers.
22. This Mexico City travel guide will give you wanderlust. I’m looking forward to visiting Mexico City this year.
Question of the Day:
How much sleep do you tend to get each night? Tell me in the comments!
Recent Posts on the Blog:
March To Do List: Epcot Flower & Garden Festival + Rome Cookbook + Broadway Musical + Spring Training + Emily Maynard’s New Book + More Events + Shows Not to Miss!
Beauty Secrets: Protein Powder + Muscle Spray + Dental Care + Hair Conditioner + More New Products I’m Loving!
March Newsletter: Relationships + Sunday Suppers + Instagram Apps + Travel Guide to Beach Towns on Scenic Highway 30A in the Florida Panhandle + Tech Tips + Recipes + More Fun Stuff!
Link Love: iPhone Editing Apps + How to Pack for a Long Trip + Surviving Post Natal Depression + How to Know if Food is Safe to Eat + More Good Reads!