P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. Bogus reviews are being posted on TripAdvisor, Yelp, and other sites. Find out tips for spotting a fake review. (www.elliot.org)
2. Clutter is never about the stuff, an organization expert explains why and what to do about it. (www.latimes.com)
3. Can you spot a liar? (www.atlantic.com)
5. When are you really an adult? (www.theatlantic.com)
6. How to tidy your house, the life-changing Marie Kondo way. (www.thepressdemocrat.com)
7. 11 cleaning secrets to steal from hotel maids. (www.townandcountrymag.com)
8. Building emotional intelligence: what to say to children that are anxious. (www.heysigmund.com)
9. How do you feel when you have plans with a friend and he or she shows up with other people in tow? If it drives you nuts, you’re a “focuser.” If you’re more-the-merrier type, you’re a “diffuser.”
10. The surprising perks of being easily embarrassed. (www.bbc.com)
11. A great article about the rise of functional medicine. (naturalawakeningsmag.com)
12. Maggie Smith on the Dowager Countess: “She Was a Wise Old Bird.” (www.townandcountrymag.com)
13. One writer talks about her husband’s suicide and why we all need to be honest about male depression. (www.redmagazine.com)
14. Feeling the sting of being unfriended? You’re not alone. (darlingmag.org)
15. Former flight attendant recalls star-studded days on board Concorde. (www.dailymail.com)
16. The best streaming workouts. (www.goop.com)
17. 100 healthy recipes. (www.andiemitchell.com)
18. Hot AirBNB neighborhoods. (www.quartz.com)
19. The link between estrogen and histamine intolerance. (www.larabriden.com)
20. Dark and dreamy chocolate fudge cake. (sweetapolita.com)
21. Make ahead soups. (www.goop.com)
22. Gjelina’s famous butterscotch pots de crème. (www.latimes.com)
Question of the Day: Tell me your favorite book, music or movie in 2015?
P.S. You May Have Missed:
My Favorite Things: Best Ice Cream in Florida + Dryer Balls + Travel Size Cosmetics + Luggage with a Phone Charger + Cookbooks + Baking Reference Guide + More!
Link Love: Vitamin D, Sun, & Cancer + Taco Kale Salad + Is the Drive to Success Making Our Children Sick + Ultimate Headache Guide + Privacy Apps + Meet the Mop Millionairess behing the “Joy” Movie + More Good Reads!
January 2016 To Do List: Downton Abbey Podcast Michelle Dockery (Lady Mary) + How to Declutter Your Home + Bone Broth + Grease Live + New Tracy Anderson Exercise DVD + Travel Site to Save Money + More Things to Do All Month Long!
If you liked this post, please share it with others. And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter, “The Chic List.” My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.