Here are some great links to interesting articles for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. I love Brene Brown. Right now there’s a FREE class from Brene Brown on the Anatomy of Trust. She breaks down the components of trust and what does it actually mean to be trustworthy in a friendship/relationship? What does it look like? What does it feel like? (courageworks.com)
2. The origin story of Marie Kondo’s decluttering empire. P.S. Her new book is “Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up.” (newyorker.com)
3. The Downton Abbey creator on social codes, the appeal of his hit TV series, and moving on to rock and the Gilded Age. (wsj.com)
4. Listen to an interview with Christina Tosi of Milk Bar and MasterChef Junior on the season finale of Radio Cherry Bombe. Her story will inspire YOU! (cherrybombe.com)
5. How to grocery shop for just one person. (washingtontimes.com)
6. The most popular recipes of 2015. (nytimes.com)
7. The straight scoop on poop. (drkellyann.com)
8. 10 tips for better black and white photography. (iphotophotographyschool.com)
9. Instead of carpe diem, how about amor fati (“learning to love the choices you’ve already made, daring or not”)? (theguardian.com)
10. Birth order is basically meaningless. (theatlantic.com)
11. How to get free internet at hotels. (millionmilesecrets.com)
12. San Bernadino and the mechanics of a double life. (thenewyorker.com)
13. What science doesn’t know about menopause: what it’s for and how to treat it. (guardian.com)
14. Ever wonder what your therapist is really thinking? (wsj.com)
15. The 10 best podcasts and podcasts episodes of 2015. (vulture.com)
16. What to do about Bowe Bergdahl. (vice.com)
17. How to choose a good and safe AirBNB. (millionmilesecrets.com)
18. Stop being so self-conscious. It may make you happier. (theatlantic.com)
19. How Walmart keeps an eye on its massive workforce. (bloomberg.com)
20. How to make non-dairy milk. My favorite non-dairy milk is Georgian Pecan Milk. (vegetariantimes.com)
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
December To Do List: My guide for the best entertainment all month long! Don’t miss this new baking show + learn all about Pizza + New Recipes for Baking + Healthy Eating + More Fun!
December Newsletter: NYC Christmas Guide + Handmade Gift Ideas & Recipes + Tech Tips + Gluten-Free News + Hot Spots + How to Write Thank You Notes + Amazing Trips to Book in 2016 + More Fun!
Link Love: Why You May Want to Renew Your Passport Now + How to Cure Cancer + How Germs Travel on a Plane and How to Stop Them + Bone Broth + Best Photo Editing Apps + More!
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What Movies or TV shows did you like the most this year?
Thank you for the gift of your time and attention. If you liked this post, please share it with others. And if you’re new, please consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter. My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.