Here are some great links to interesting articles for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. The 100 best iPhone apps of all time. (mashable.com)
2. Why perfectionism kills love. (brainpickings.org)
3. Why unwanted thoughts can invade your dreams. (psychologytoday.com)
4. Why rejection hurts so much and what to do about it. (ted.com)
5. How three Americans prevented the Paris train attack. (gq.com)
6. The best holiday movies in theaters and at home. (goop.com)
7. A 70-year-old couple in China has celebrated their 70th anniversary by re-enacting their wedding day in exactly the same place. (cnn.com)
8. Do not let your tragedies define who you are because tragedy isn’t the end. (darlingmagazine.org)
9. Scott Weiland’s widow on what happens when we glorify addiction. (rollingstone.com)
10. Here’s why you may want to renew your passport asap. (wendyperrin.com)
11. How to cure cancer. (thenewyorker.com)
12. How loneliness wears on the body. (theatlantic.com)
13. How germs travel on planes and how we can stop them. (ted.com)
14. Learn how we should board airplanes but probably never will. (vox.com)
15. Living in the cult of likeability. (nytimes.com)
16. The first amendment needs your prayers. (wsj.com)
17. People are faking disabilities to fly with their pets. (nypost.com)
18. A protein in the gut may explain why some cannot stomach gluten. (npr.org)
19. Four reasons you should be drinking bone broth every day. (medicaldaily.com)
20. The best photo editing apps. (worldofwanderlust.com)
21. The disturbing truth about how airplanes are maintained today. (vanityfair.com)
P.S. You May Have Missed:
December Newsletter: Exclusive Content Not On the Blog including: NYC Christmas Guide + Handmade Gift Ideas & Recipes + Tech Tips + Gluten-Free News + Hot Spots + How to Write Thank You Notes + Amazing Trips to Book in 2016 + More Fun!
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Are you making any handmade gifts or homemade goodies for family and friends this month? Tell me in the comments!